Success with Orthodox Hypnotists, revised

In my last entry, Goddess X and I were chatting about the "Success with Vanilla Hypnotists" thread going on in Lady Julia's Yahoo group. She wondered how did I get her into this (or how did we get us into this). It is a good thing I kept a blog.

I think I know the progression pretty well, and there were many times when it almost halted or almost blew up. (Remember that I did not have a master plan, or any plan for that matter. This was not a planned transition, and even while I did like the controlling aspects, I never anticipated calling somebody Mistress and then Goddess, and certainly never thought I might do something like that and mean it.)

It is all in the blog, in the yellow sections, but it is a bit much to read. Below is a reconstructed timeline of key progress and setbacks, mapping it as if it had been a planned progression. It is interesting, but I also think it can be discouraging for any who think they can approach an orthodox hypnotherapist and do the same. I managed it, but you will see that it was a long, patient, and costly process that had a huge chance of not getting here. This process would not have been at all successful if the therapist did not have some enjoyment of expressing her controlling side, if she did not see this as a harmless kink, or if I had not been recognized as a really nice man.

So, if you are thinking of trying the same, review your list of local hypnotists – it's not a long list, is it? Pick one, make the investment in time and money, and when that fails, try another (if you have not been blacklisted). I don't know the percentage that would be open to it. Many probably would be open to it if they understood, but I know only two ways to transfer that understanding. One is to go through the process I did, the other is to have Goddess X talk to them (presuming they have an existing relationship). My way took several months and was likely to fail, her way takes one day and has worked every time. That tells us many things about many things.

Thank you again, My Goddess X
-- YSS

Note added 2 days later: There may be hope after all. Read Nearly Successful with Orthodox Hypnotist.

Here is a timeline that shows the progression.

12/23/04
Week 1

First session for holiday stress relief. Beach imagery, reeducation trigger

01/07/05
Week 2

Trigger demonstrated. Some hints at her inner desire to control her voice got soft and deep when I confirmed that I will do whatever I am told, that I will go under. She directs that I must go under, must do each and every word willingly and eagerly, each and every word comforts me.

She disappeared an Indian lady as I left.

Great session for me, but I think that her reactions scared her

01/13/05
Week 3

Some direct commands but no surrenderish suggestions Told she was therapeutic, not stage. Ocean trip imagery. She felt that working with letting go was "not that natural for her"

01/21/05
Week 4

Discussion and rejection of domination. Was given key message that it is ok to go under, that it gives pleasure and comfort. Therapeutic centered automatic writing, resentment management. Deep, but was wanting ok to let go, to surrender, Did not get it.

01/28/05
Week 5

Massage therapist introduced. (Later known as Goddess B). Almost no control transfer suggestions.

02/05/05
Week 6

Dual session. Direct control centered suggestions "B will tell me what to do, I will do whatever she says". Island dream with possible unstated theme of a gift of surrender. When I rambled in the subject got firm words reinforcing surrender. Felt GOOD.

02/07/05

Got one of the best communications ever. Full and explicit permission to surrender. "It's strange, but it is not strange for me at all, anymore, to go that extra step"

02/15/05
Week 7

Solo hypno-massage session with B. Semi-authoritative

02/16/05

Solo with X. Pendulum. Very strong suggestions re surrender and obeying her completely and fully. My "fully letting go" checklist was read to me (and recorded for later use.) This is the first session where surrender and letting go was fully and openly acknowledged.

02/25/05
Week 8

Some probing by X of what I like about surrender. There was a definite backing off from her relative to the prior session. I think she had scared herself. She also found more about my limits.

03/01/05
Week 9

Solo hypnomassage, B started with firmer commands and started playing a bit.

03/03/05

Did some dishes (I think X was testing and exploring my compliance/her influence). Many hypno parlor tricks. Some letting go, but not nearly as encouraged as on 2/16.

03/07/05
Week 10

First use of emailed hypnotic commands

03/08/05

Hypno massage with many surrender related suggestions and confirmations

03/15/05
Week 11

Zombification – Quick trigger followed by hour of light housework. I think X was still exploring her own feelings and influence.

03/18/05

First telephone hypnosis. Also explicit awake discussions allowing me to be cool with my deepest fear.

03/22/05
Week 12

Strong surrender hypnomassage session

03/24/05

First use of "Mistress". Started by accident, but X latched onto it and it felt right to me.

03/24/05

X asks if I want another hypnotist to be involved. Coolest Mistress ever!

03/28/05
Week 13

B wants and accepts Mistress status

03/29/05

First interaction from Mistress N

03/29/05

This blog goes public. It goes down from 4/9/ to 4/17

03/29/05

Mistress X promises me that I'll never be without hypnofun again

04/07/05
Week 14

Very firm domination. First use of the Goddess word. She probably found that she is not comfortable with how far she went.

04/08/05

My first 5 for 5 week – 5 trances on 5 days by different hypnotists.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would be very interested in hearing from GMistressX (and the other Mistress of course)on how she was able to involve the other Mistress's, and how and why their enthusiasm developed so quickly. Also, were there others who looked but backed away and are you aware of others who are observing and who are considering participating in the fetish?

5/10/2005 5:29 AM  
Comments:
I would be very interested in hearing from GMistressX (and the other Mistress of course)on how she was able to involve the other Mistress's, and how and why their enthusiasm developed so quickly. Also, were there others who looked but backed away and are you aware of others who are observing and who are considering participating in the fetish?
 
Post a Comment