Giving Notice

That Note in My Pocket I mentioned in my prior entry was in fact useful. Hilarious actually.

I entered and was tranced at the door. Goddess Mistress X guided me by hand through some more trance trigger doors and had me lay on a table. She then took a bit of time walking around chasing down things, sounding like she was fiddling with batteries. She then started that very effective recording she uses for dual inductions.

As she often does, she started speaking into one ear while the tape spoke into the other, generally speaking between the recorded suggestions. Then a third voice from behind my head started in! Ok, I had been fairly confident that Mistress N would be there, but I had not detected her being snuck in. Admittedly I was tranced and thus not that alert, but given that I was suspicious to start it was a good trick to get her there undetected. I suspect that my reaction, or lack of it, might have surprised them. All I probably did was smile slightly. They probably interpreted this as joy at her presence, and it was that, but it was also a bit of satisfaction at having guessed properly and at coming prepared.

However, I was not certain that it was Mistress N because her voice sounded different than on the phone and I had never heard her in person in a quiet environment before. Also, it would not be beyond Goddess Mistress X to throw in another Mistress without warning. It didn't matter, after a few minutes of those suggestions I was prepared to follow that other person, whoever they were. (This is not as bad as it might sound, Goddess X was there and obviously happy with that person, so even if it were somebody new I knew I had nothing to worry about.)

It was not really a triple induction in that the Mistresses generally echoed the suggestions from the tape rather than going off independently. However, a few phrases were distinctive to Mistress N. It would have been interesting if Mistress N had started her typical induction independently of the recording, but I think the two Mistresses were enjoying being in synch with each other. I did relax more and more profoundly for the 5 minutes or so of recording with my muscle tone dropping off and my jaw dropping slack. A while longer and I would have been drooling.

Goddess X ordered me to sit up, and I did in the same direction I had been laying down. She then had me turn to face her and look at her which I did with droopy eyes. Then she had me turn to face the third person and it was Mistress N, who was looking pleased. Goddess X had me stick out my arms at one point. Goddess X had me turn back to her and had me answer my shoe. I was probably not quite as spontaneous as I had when this had been done an earlier time (See "Mindset, literalness, and laziness – Commentary") because of splitting my attention between the two Mistresses.

Mistress N had me greet her and I think she had me describe her or what I liked about her. (She is attractive, BTW, they both are.) I don't think I gave much of a description because I had not really had time to study her and form these sorts of impressions. Also there is some of a boundary issue here. I'm quite cautious to not cross their boundaries and acknowledging that I find them attractive or describing what I find attractive is getting close to a boundary and I'd need more encouragement or explicit permission before I could get near there. Even then, I'd be worried as these boundaries are fuzzy and I would be at risk of crossing where it is for her without knowing that at that point in time the moving fuzzy line materialized at that particular place.

At some point Goddess X said something like "Guess what happens next! You can't can you?" Well, she was right in that I was too tranced to have any prospective of the future but I retained enough of my preplanning to also think that they probably couldn't either. Shortly after this I developed enough initiative to grab for that note. The conversation then went something like the following:

"I have something for you" (looking at Mistress N)
"For ME?" (serious emphases on the "me" -- – how could I have something for her when I was not supposed to anticipate her presence)
"For WHO?" from Goddess X

I hand over the note to Mistress N

She reads the first line or two and realizes that the great surprise was guessed. "Oh, my God." She hands it over in consternation to Goddess X. I'm chuckling almost uncontrollably. This probably further flusters them and I suspect that they were torn between wanting to order me to stop laughing at their consternation, and letting me have my good time, meanwhile they were still passing the note back and forth and coming to terms with it.

Well, if Goddess X ever again wants to have me recall a time of laughter, she now knows one she can use.

The session got took a very different, surprising, interesting turn at that point. Look in the next entry.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment