Mistress Submission

This is a part 2 of "Giving Notice". Please read that first. This picks up right after I handed over a note that showed that their surprise dual session had been suspected.

==============

I do not know what plans they initially had for me, and I do not know if I rearranged their plans, but it does seem that in any case Goddess X had another plan. She had me get up off of the table and then said that we were going to hypnotize Mistress N – which was apparently as much news to her as it was to me. (I later learned that Mistress N had been in distress that day and upon greeting her Goddess X decided she needed a trance and some release.)

With some reluctance, Mistress N got on the table and I was at her head (like the picture, but with the table turned). I started with a bit of a ramble about her thoughts and feelings and started directing her into relaxation and hypnosis. Goddess X was also active, but I was probably doing 2/3 of it. At one point Mistress N described herself as fighting it and we got past that by pointing out her safe environment and seeing if she could allow herself to proceed. I also used forehead touches to distract and emphasize. Our efforts succeeded and soon Mistress N was floating in her own private colors.

(I'd love to hear from Mistress N how she perceived the induction, and my effects specifically. Also I'd love to hear how my being submissive to her affected her receptivity to being guided by me and, if the effect was negative, if and how that was overcome.)

At some point Goddess X and I were doing a true dual induction/therapy where I was emphasizing the relaxation and slipping into trance, while she was discussing the things that were distressing Mistress N. From what I could tell, this was really effective. We both found metaphors, analogies, and common sense wisdom that helped Mistress N find the perspective she needed. (She glowed upon awakening. This is the image of her I will probably call upon whenever we speak.)

At one point I moved to the side and gently stroked Mistress N's hand, suggesting lightness. This migrated to be her hand lifting toward mine and eventually lifting straight up, and then having this act as a channel/vehicle/direction for her mind to follow. She then became aware of the birds outside for a while and the blessings they represented.

Nowhere in here had either of us asked or suggested to Mistress N that she submit or turn over control in any form, we were doing nothing that might not occur in a theraputic session among people who knew each other well.

Then came the funny part. (As if this were not funny already). Goddess X apparently decided that she wanted to regain sole control of the session, so she gave me one of her stronger triggers to get me back into that deep and less active state. Her triggers are also full sentences and this one was in essence a command to surrender to her fully and immediately. Goddess X said it firmly to put me back out (she could have whispered it and it would have been just as effective), but Goddess X was sitting right my Mistress N's ears and Mistress N did not know that it was one of my triggers and so she took it as a firm and direct command from Goddess X. We did not realize it yet, but this Mistress who had been unsure of going into trance, unsure about the tables being turned, and had been fighting it at first had decided to easily and blissfully accept one of Goddess X's most firm surrender commands. She might even have been as surrendered as I was.

(I'd also love to hear from her about this. Was she surrendered, how did it feel, would she chose to do it again, and does that change at all what she would like to do with me? )

We discovered Mistress N's hypnotic surrender when Goddess X told me to sit in the chair. Of course I headed toward the chair, and Mistress N sat up. I thought she had just done a quick wake up until she also headed toward the chair. Goddess X and I had tranced her quite effectively. From Mistress N's point of view she had surrendered to Goddess X and Goddess X then ordered her to sit in the chair. Mistress N complied with that same unquestioning instant and automatic and mindlessly robotic lack of analysis I so often do. It was not until she and I both appeared at the chair that any of us realized what was happening and all three of us laughed. Fortunately, there are two chairs in that studio, so we ended up in each of these and Goddess X ended up on the table. (No, we did not turn the table on her, not this time at least.)

The robotic compliance depth was probably destroyed as we all developed enough awareness to see the humor, but our trance depths were still effective. Goddess X spent about 5 minutes giving us both suggestions, but they were mainly targeted at what Mistress N needed that day, I was merely riding along.

I had been hoping that Goddess X would give me one chance to say something else to Mistress N while she was tranced. That thing would have been that I will still submit to her, and that although I was trancing her for awhile, and possibly could again, it does not mean that I'll submit less or desire it less. Actually, I desire it more because things I observed in her trance makes me think that I know more what my submitting to her means to Mistress N.

Another thing that after I think would have been cool would have been if Goddess X had Mistress N and I stare at each other and then gave us suggestions to deepen our playful hypnotic bond.

I also don't know if Mistress N had enough play time with me, I think she was probably really enjoying it and was ready to have some fun with this deep submission but got only a few moments of it before Goddess X decided it was Mistress N's time to go. It really is simply a factor of there not being enough time for everything. I trust that Goddess X had the big picture of what Mistress N needed and thought the trance was more important than the playtime. (She also knew that I'd love either, so it was not a case of compromising the needs of one to promote the needs of the other.) Although reluctant, Mistress N did agree and the agreement was conscious, so I trust in both of their decisions. However, it would have been fun to let Mistress N exercise that in-person influence. Oh well, maybe next time. Anyway, now she has a huge choice of things and scenarios she can have me image/dream about when she does one of those nocturnal surprise trances.

It should be noted that while Mistress N submitted to Goddess X, it was her choice. When she was accidentally told to submit she basically could accept or reject that instruction and she choose to accept it. Why she chose that is up to her, but it is probably because she was “feeling it”, feeling good, and wanting even more of it, and because she did not see any risk to her to submitting at that time and in that environment. I do not know if she would have submitted to me, and she probably does not know if she would have either because it is a very much in the moment sort of thing. If getting her to submit had been my goal (which it was not), I would have described the pleasures of submitting and then asked her if she wanted to experience those pleasures, if she wanted to submit, if she was ready to submit. Then I would have allowed her to submit, I never would have told her to do it. Submission is an allowing, not a directing. Once you have submitted you are open to the directing, very open actually as you want that directing, but the best submittals are choices made by the submissive one where they are giving the gift of their control and receiving the gift of a place where this is allowed and nurtured.

In our post discussions, Mistress N wondered if Goddess X and I had planned this. Nope, the only planners here were Mistress N and Goddess X, but it seems that those plans did not play out. The permutations when three are involved are amazing and it may be that any plans will not survive a meeting of three.

So as I left, Goddess X and I were speculating about getting Goddess B involved. The possible ways this could play out are just as unpredictable.

Mistress N and I discuss this session in the next entry.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment