Note in my Pocket

Last night after blogging I realized that I had a good guess about what Goddess Mistress X had in mind for me today, so before leaving to go to her studio I prepared this note. If you are new to this blog, you should first read List of Hypnotic Mistresses.

========================================

Hi Mistress N, My Mistress of Relaxation.

As you can tell, I am not surprised to find you here. I gave it a 90% probability. I know that you really wanted to surprise me as I once surprised you, but that in itself was hint #1, Goddess Mistress’s X trying to call you mid session last week was another hint, as were her comments about bringing the Mistresses together, and your recent relative inactivity could be at Goddess X’s direction. The possible session rescheduling was also a sign of behind the scenes coordination. If you parked in front of the Goddess’s studio then I was probably certain before I walked in that you would be there.

It may be that Goddess X has even more in store for me. I give Goddess B a 30% chance of showing up.

Given all the coordination that had to be occurring, I considered teasing all of you by calling to “cancel” at the last minute, but that would be a bit too much and I would hate to see you all disperse and miss the fun.

Regarding the fun, my anticipation of your presence does not mean that I can anticipate what is in store for me or how I’ll react. You two (or three) have so many ways this could possibly go, and you and I have never had in person hypnofun, so how it works out will be fascinating.

-- Your always planning and anticipating Deep Trancer
(Well, there is one huge exception to the “always” part, but you know all about that.)

===============
So, was this note useful? Find out in the next entry.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment