Nearly Successful with Orthodox Hypnotist

Two days ago I blogged a discouraging analysis of how most attempts to have success getting a vanilla hypnotist to guide you into submittal or surrender would be costly and likely to fail. Yesterday I learned I may be wrong.

Mistress N told me a story of how a few days before she had been working in person with a client for smoking. She had asked him what it was he needed to reach his stop smoking goal and his reply was "submit".

Those who have been tracking the story knows that Mistress N loves submittal. This gent had found the perfect hypnotist for this when for all he knew she was a vanilla 'tist.

I'd like to report that the story had a successful end, but I can't do that, yet. She was not sure what he meant, if he wanted hypnotic submittal to her, or if he was seeking something else. Did he have the bug?

I can imagine the collective moan the above line must be triggering. Those with the fetish are probably all thinking "Of course that is what he wanted!"

Well she probed a bit and he told her something like "relax" so she concluded he did not have the touch and she played it safe and had him submit to the relaxation. (What the heck would that be? I can submit only to a thinking real hypnotist. Abstract does not do it for me.) She admitted that her probing was gentle and conventional. It may be that he had revealed his secret and then felt scared and retreated back to something he knew she would accept.

I wonder what would have happened if she had simply asked, in that calm voice of hers and showing no special emotion, if he wanted to submit to her.

Well, I've had a talk with Mistress N, and of course it depends on how safe she is feeling with a person and what vibes she is picking up, but I think there is a good chance that the next time a client mentions surrender or submitting she will ask more directly.

Fortunately this client is probably coming back. If he were to ask again, he might be opening the door to a real treat.

There is always a chance that this client of hers reads this group or my blog. If so, then you know what to do.

Next How To Be Succesful With a Conventional Hypnotist

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment