My Hypnotic Relationships

(Sorry, this is not the follow-up to Giving Notice, that will come next.)

Texas Trancer just gave an excellent summary of the relationships in this blog in his Yahoo group dedicated to such things, Hypnotic Relationships. Most of the relationships in there are personal and sexual, neither of which I can allow myself to personally enjoy, but the group is really about any consensual hypnotic relationship. I am including his synopsis below followed by minor corrections.

An executive with a strong interest in hypnotic submission is married to a woman who does not share that interest at all. He found a female pro hypnotist who helped him with therapy on other issues, and raised this subject with her. She proved sympathetic, and agreed to provide hypnotic domination as a paid professional service with no sexual involvement. She found that she likes doing this, and he got all the relaxation and pleasure he was hoping for.

Then she brought in her friend the massage therapist, who was just learning hypnosis, and he submitted to her too. Then another friend, a pro hypnotist in a nearby city who had already done some pro HypnoDomme work, heard about this and joined in, first by phone, now occasionally in person. So our hero is now calling three nice women "Goddess," and doing whatever they say within the context of their sessions. They have agreed not to interfere with his complex life outside the sessions.

I'm sure all of us would prefer to do hypnotic power exchange in the context of a personal relationship, yet isn't that cool? DeepTrancer had marriage and family commitments and business duties, so he respected them. He was careful to find Women of Power who live and work on the bright side, with no interest in physical pain, public humiliation, or blackmail. Also, he's financially successful, so the thousand dollars a month he has to be spending on this extremely satisfying hobby is within his means.

Don't get too envious, guys! Women who are pro hypnotists: would it make personal and professional sense for you to add this as one of your specialties?

Minor Corrections or Clarifications:
  • Not only does my wife not share this interest at all, she would freak if she found out as she finds in me strength, stability, and the ability to get control of any situation and the idea that I might have a submissive side disturbs her stability.
  • It took a long time for the first hypnotist to become open to this. She always had a bit of a controlling streak in her, but it took some time for her to discover that expressing it did not compromise her, did not involve sex, messy stuff, or unacceptable situations, that it did not involve meanness, and not only was she not hurting me, I was benefiting greatly. (And that she enjoyed it). Also, I did not start out with this as a goal,if I had thought about it, it would have seemed unobtainable . The process by which we got to this multi-participant Goddessy stuff from an orthodox therapeutic relationship is to me the most interesting thing in this blog. She was many times on the verge of bolting or terminating the interactions and several times I'd get a "call me" message and think "Ok, I've done it now, this is it, I've crossed a line". It was great when we both openly accepted the domination and its limits I no longer worry.
  • The second friend, the other pro hypnotist, had never done any hypnodomme work. Also, I call her "Mistress" instead of "Goddess". Mistress has a specific meaning to me. See Calling Somebody Mistress. "Goddess" goes a bit further in that not only am I surrendered, but also I at times actively want to honor and serve her. I'd gladly call her Goddess except that she associates that with Earth Mother stuff.
  • There is some spillover into my complex life, but it is limited and is either at my discretion or is in pursuit of some therapeutic goal. These ladies are therapists after all.
I am respecting my commitments and duties, and I am glad that you see this. It is hard to find those who work on the bright side, and I do wish that more pro hypnotists will understand that the need to submit is a deep and profound need that can drive guys to some very hurtful behaviors and people for lack of a kind alternative, and that they can be providing a very therapeutic (and fun) service by providing an outlet and that this does not involve compromising themselves physically or mentally. Goddess X was able to show this to her friends, and that is how I got multiple Mistresses. However, she does not quite know everybody and I hope that this blog will help show this possibility to others so that other nice guys can get this sometimes destructive monkey off of their backs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's me too. Funny how things are when you think you're alone.

5/16/2005 2:58 PM  
Comments:
Wow, that's me too. Funny how things are when you think you're alone.
 
Post a Comment