Teletranced Hypnotic Anticipation

Had a little car teletrance hypno treat from Goddess X today. Basically about 10 minutes where she took me deep and got me floating and disconnected from my chair and everything else, and then basically filled me with desire/anticipation/longing for our in person session tomorrow (as if I needed any encouragement). I don't think she used any of those words exactly, but that is what I carried forward.

I do so look forward to zoning out tomorrow. I have no idea what she may have planned, but it does not matter, it is always good with her.

By the way, the compensation arrangement I have with this Goddess is complex and understood by both of us, just as is our relationship. Remember that it is my hobby and passion, and while she enjoys it greatly, it is her business and her livelihood. Of course I compensate her. I don't talk about it much, but there is no free lunch.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment