Butterfly Push-ups

This is a log of this Monday’s session with Goddess B.

Our sessions are more routine than those with the other mistresses because of the rhythms imposed by the massage. (Face down, back, arms, neck, then to legs, turn over, arms and face, legs). During these passive times she will either establish and deepen the trance, give various self-improvement suggestions such as taking care of myself, impose a dream, or prepare for an active period. The active periods are typically preceded by the words “In a moment I will give you a command and ... . There are three common flavors of activities
  • Awake but carrying out the command (awake)
  • Under and focused only on the command (funtime)
  • Under and waiting for the command (sleepwalking)
Typically by the time I'm on my back an she is working on my legs (probably 45+ minutes into the hour) I'’ve crossed the passive barrier and become somewhat chatty, even while remaining under. I can initiate threads, but I'm probably not very coherent and am probably running at half or less of my normal IQ.

What differs most from session to session is the tone of the deepening suggestions, what she has me do in the active times, and what I recall of it afterwards.

I definitely recall more if I takes notes that same afternoon, even just single words, as these are the crystals by onto which other memories can attach. Without these I might completely forget to remember entire sequences. There also may be times when I'm not just under but I am “out” – not making memories that survive to the waking up.

This time she took a sleep focus, probably because I mentioned in my blog that she had not done much with sleep the last time. She continually encouraged me to fall into sleep. I did not fall fully asleep much but I did become less alert to tracking her words, not paying as much conscious attention. There were some moments where I woul’d come back from a mini-dream. The introduction of TIVO into my household has had a side effect of letting me time dreams and there have been times where I fall asleep, have a mini-dream, wake up, and only have to go back 1 8-second click to get to where I fell asleep, so I know I can do very quick mini dreams. I do not know if what I had in this session were as quick, but they were in the same family.

She also spent more effort implanting a sense of total control. It worked. Someday she might get brave and use more of this control. That will be interesting and fun.

Activities
  • A sleepwalking counting backward from 100 to 73 – I think I’m the most zombified (unthinkingly compliant) during sleepwalking.
  • Some singing – I’m not a good singer when awake, and when tranced I can’t do it at all, I’m probably nearly monotone and have poor timing. I also don’t have the mental capacity when tranced to compose as I go. (Goddess X discovered this independently today.)
  • Awake to talk about the weather – she probably had something she wanted to observe, but I’m not sure what it was. Maybe it is just the fun of watching me fall back under when retriggered.
  • Doing push-ups -- I think I did them properly
  • Saying nice things to one of her butterflies

She tried to have me image a nice place of my own choosing, a beach in this case, but it was not very real to me. I seem to do better when I’m receiving a stream of descriptions.

As described in “Shocking the Goddess”, we spent time after the session letting her see how popular this blog is.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment