List of Hypnotic Mistresses

I seem to be awash in hypnotic mistresses. I never imagined that I could have so many that readers would have a hard time keeping up. Here is a quick rundown:

Mistress X, my supreme mistress, the mistress of mistresses, the one I will filter all of my hypnotic experiences through, the Queen Domme. She is the one I started the therapeutic relationship with, which then migrated to this unorthodox but still therapeutic relationship. She says that she has been doing professional hypnosis for a million years, but she is not old. Despite her long history of professional hypnosis, she has never done something like this before me. To contact her, read Mistress X is Going "Public".

Mistress B, the Butterfly Mistress, a massage person introduced by Mistress X (See Introducing Massage with Hypnosis -- Log 5) Has since done solo sessions with me. She is the least likely to post here, but I wish she would. I'll keep teasing her to do so. She is not currently contactable.

Mistress N, The Mistress of Nirvana. This Perfect Mysterious Female Hypnotist. was introduced by Mistress X and each has known each other well. X told N of what we were doing, N was intrigued, and X played for her ... and she was eager to participate. She is not currently contactable, but you could try emailing deeptrancer@yahoo.com and I might forward it.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment