Tele-comfort

Had a nice mid-afternoon tele-treat from Goddess Mistress X. She just lead me gently but quickly though letting go and relaxing into surrendering to her and becoming, for the moment, all hers. It is a very sweet and peaceful feeling. She and I have the longest and most complex relationship and the deepest bond and it is nice to sometimes just soak in and deepen that bond.

She had me open my eyes, place a hand in front of my face and look at my palm. She then had me produce an image on it, leaving it up to me to chose what. I produced a vague goddess surrounded in brightly light fog. (This was probably symbolic of my perception of the generalized image of these light workers.) I did not see it distinctly, but there was some image effect. Goddess X then had me move this image to my chest and enter me as a residual dose of comfort and love. As I write this I can still feel something there.

I love Goddess X (no, not that way, we are still within our boundaries), and I love what she does with me.

Thank you, my Goddess Mistress X.

(Note: I probably would have written more, but I got tele-tranced by Mistress N and somehow I ended up writing about her. ;-> )

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mistress X is gifted in having people feel loved and nurtured. She helps them to awaken to their inner love.

4/27/2005 10:50 AM  
Comments:
Mistress X is gifted in having people feel loved and nurtured. She helps them to awaken to their inner love.
 
Post a Comment