Goddess B returns

The question going into this session with Goddess B was if she would still be a Goddess and if she would still be operating outside or her customary box. Readers may remember that my last session with her was just after Hypnotist X and I had hypnotized her, after X had given G goddess training. During B’s last session with me she had branched out considerably from her usual massage centric approach. Since then B has had a week to think, a week in which she showed that she was still shy about the whole thing but that she did want to acknowledge it at least a bit, and a week during which X decided to back away from the Goddess stuff.

It started much like the last session. The “R” trance trigger after minimal meet and great discussion and then some household chores. There was no deepening before she had me start on the first chore, using a hose to water some plants in her backyard, but she did do her more or less normal deepening chant as I did it. In the chant she repeatedly used the term Goddess, so that question was answered. I’m still not fond of these sorts of chore activities, but I may like them more if the trance had been more fully established and deepened before starting them. However, that I do them without question is an establishment and validation of the control the hypnotists have. Other chores included sweeping leaves, winding the hose, and watering plants from a pitcher. Somewhere in there, she also had me briefly wake up and describe something interesting from the weekend.

Going into her studio she used a pendulum to reinduce trance. Here the suggestions were related to relaxing and letting go rather than the suggestion implantation that happens when I repeat a suggestion while pendulumized while already tranced. My last chore for the moment was putting the sheets on the massage table. This act, or more specifically my lack of coordination during this act, showed a trance effect. It was at my limit of capabilities to notice that a fitted sheet was folded in half and to figure out how to unfold it.

The session then followed her basic massage pattern of my relaxing and going deeper on the table as she massage my muscles and continued her enchantments. She had me up and down a few times. I forget the first one or two. She woke me up midway to talk to her again and again used the pendulum to reinduce trance. Something in how she did it however got me into state where my eyes were fully open and I was ready to just obey, deeply wanting to actually. I don’t think she knew what was happening and might have been wondering why my eyes were still open and she used the N trigger to get me re-plopped on the table.

She did have me at some point get up to read to her a term from the glossary of her massage book. However, I could not find the term she wanted, or the second one she gave me. The terms were common ones, so either the glossary was lousy or I did not have the mental horsepower to use it properly.

She touched on giving an exercise related suggestion, but limited herself to reinforcing what the other hypnotist is doing. I’m glad for that because I am at risk of conflicting or uncoordinated suggestions due to having so many hypnotists.

She awoke me at the end of the session with something I still needed to do for her, basically the same as the “awake123” she sometimes uses in mid session to have me follow while awake a hypnotic command she had just given. Probably because of this, I was still a bit buzzed when talking to her after dressing and on the way out. I mentioned this to her and she cycled me again with a more normal end of session sort of wakeup.

It is funny how I said very little this time in trance. Maybe the activities she had me do used that initiative, or maybe I just did not have the 40 minutes or so of passive time I seem to go through before becoming trance chatty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deep Trancer said...

You mean that Goddess B cannot tease you that she is a Goddess and you aren't? That was going to be fun.

Terms here are going to be a challenge as I blog from the first person, and it is most natural (and real) to use in the blog the same thing I use in person. If I flipped or stripped the reference in the blog it will probably come through as strange. If I called you GM in a session, it would be most natural to also do so when I blog about the session.

Changing the title from session to session or even within a session seems right. Titles do carry connotations (even if what the connotations are for us are not what they are for others) and as our hypnotic experiences cover such a wide range it does not seem than any title would cover all of it, so using the title that fits the moment is perfect.

5/25/2005 11:23 AM  
Comments:
You mean that Goddess B cannot tease you that she is a Goddess and you aren't? That was going to be fun.

Terms here are going to be a challenge as I blog from the first person, and it is most natural (and real) to use in the blog the same thing I use in person. If I flipped or stripped the reference in the blog it will probably come through as strange. If I called you GM in a session, it would be most natural to also do so when I blog about the session.

Changing the title from session to session or even within a session seems right. Titles do carry connotations (even if what the connotations are for us are not what they are for others) and as our hypnotic experiences cover such a wide range it does not seem than any title would cover all of it, so using the title that fits the moment is perfect.
 
Post a Comment