Lady Julia's Inquiry

I got a surprise instant message from Lady Julia late last night. She had seen my teaser blog entry regarding saying bye to Goddess X and wanted to know if I was ok. Well, as you all now know. Hypnotist X is still involved and we are fine, but the inquiry shows Lady Julia's caring nature.

Our chat went into an ethics discussion that had been pending. The discussion was wide-ranging and fruitful. I think we understand each other's positions.

In the discussion, one thing became clear. She is as nice and articulate in 1:1 conversation as she is in her group. It is even more true that everything I can see about her indicates that she qualifies by my definition of a light worker female domme hypnotist.

I recommend her and her recordings without hesitation, and the one on trance safety is a real must for anybody. I also find that her LadyJulia Yahoo group is the best active moderated group for discussion of this sort of hypnotic interest.

Links for Lady Julia:
Thank You, Lady Julia, for the chat, it was quite interesting.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment