Note to a Goddess

(Sent to Goddess B after Goddess training and before today's hypmomassage session.)

Today, you are to be a Goddess. Not a massage therapist, not a hypnotist trying to best serve me, but a Goddess learning and exercising her influence.

I'll be disappointed if you spend much time in the session trying to give me helpful suggestions. Remember that I do have many others doing that also, so your not doing them this time is perfectly fine.

I'll be disappointed if you spend too much time this session on the massage, or if I get a particularly good massage. Today, you are a Goddess.

I know that we have a pattern where you get me into your enchantment via the massage, so I'm not asking for you to change that. You do know how to enchant me, and you should do it the ways you know best.

The difference is that today you should exercise your Goddess capabilities. Once you have me under, once I'm in your enchantment, once I'll do anything you ask, you should put aside your massage routine, and you should put aside your thoughts that you should find something helpful to suggest. Instead, it is your time to exercise and feel your influence, to deepen your Goddess status, to feel yourself as the Goddess I will be seeing you as. Just simply take control and know that you can do so and that it is ok that you do so.

It is ok if you are not sure what you will do because you can improvise. We improvised with you yesterday and it worked wonders. Trust yourself as I trust you.

You can have me simply obeying, pendilumized and repeating things from my fully letting go checklist (or other things you like better), or just doing silly things. You can have me kneeling in front of you and telling you how you are a Goddess. Actually, I'd be disappointed if you didn't considering that it was done yesterday and how appropriate it is for you at this time. You can have me alert or sleepy, but either way you will have me in your enchanted control.

When you need a break, you can simply put me back on the table and do a bit of that routine that comforts you as much as it does me, relax a bit, and then start it again.

Today you are a Goddess.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment