Teasing Responses from Goddess B

Some blog reader may remember that Goddess B's work with me helps rebuild her self confidence. You may also remember that in Goddess Training she surprised me by asking for more emails. I was surprised because I had so far gotten only responses that could have been sent to any client, such as ‘Monday noon it is" with no reference to the special nature of our interaction. I think that some of my emails probably had her itching to send a real response, but that her bashfulness prevented her from expressing herself beyond her normal patterns. She clearly wants communications more than just logistics, she even reinforced her command for more emails with some pendulum work the next day.

I did not get a session this week because she is vacationing, so I sent her a "missing our session" nice sort of email on the day we normally would have had it. The email contained gentle reminders of how she enchants me and how nice that is for me.

Well, she has made some progress. Most of her reply was what you might see on a postcard, phrases like "having a great time", but she signed it "Goddess [her real first name]"

My Goddess B: I said that I would try to tease real responses out of you. If you feel like expanding, here are some possibile things you could talk about:
  • Did you like the Goddess training? What part was the hardest? What part had the most impact or significance for you?
  • What were you thinking and feeling when I was doing those chores at your command?
  • Once you got started, was it hard to work and improvise without notes?
  • How was it to use the pendulum on me in our private session?
  • What did YOU like most about our private session where you broke out of your box?

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment