Lady Julia's Trance

I played Lady Julia's trance safety net mp3. (I did this only with Goddess X's permission as she is my safety net and gatekeeper to all things hypnotic.)

Lady Julia is good, very good. It is by far the best hypnotic experience I've had from a recording. (However, remember that I have played very few recordings because of their unknown safety.)

First off, the text of the suggestions in the mp3 is accurate so all of my previous endorsements still apply. You can read these suggestions if you need to, but you may have a better trance experience if you do not read them and experience it all fresh.

Her text list of what suggestions are included does not say what is included in the hypnotic induction and deepener. I will stay with this theme and not supply details of it here except to say that there is nothing in it that should have been listed, it does not include any suggestions unrelated to establishing and deepening the trance.

I will say that I was very impressed with the induction and deepener and that I enjoyed it and the whole recording. I don't think that Lady Julia had known of this blog before recently but it felt to me as if she had because her induction immediately and directly stated what I consider to be the most desired and essential elements for the sort of hypnosis I most enjoy. It is so simple.

I also loved her voice, timing, and the hint of her Kentucky background.

You should probably be warned that this recording may be addictive, you will want to remember it and experience it again. Given that the recording installs a safety net I don't have a problem with this.

This recording definitely gets a thumbs up.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment