Goddess Training

This is part 2 to "Why did you leave me". In this part, Goddess X explicitly trains Goddess B how to be a Goddess.

I teased Goddess B about her use of notes and her adherence to schedule. "If its 45 minutes into the session, it must be time for the right leg". Planning ahead for a session is fine and so is using notes, but she should also develop a willingness to improvise. She confessed that she would be thinking that I'd not get the full massage and thus not get full value from the session. Goddess X spoke up for me, pointing out that while I like the massage, I'm mainly there for the hypnosis.

I was in and out of trance throughout, mostly in, but I'd come out for a bit before being retriggered (at least once by accident) or induced in some way. Goddess B asked at one point "is he out"? (I was under but not "out"). She was surprised at the quickness of the reinductions. I was surprised at her being surprised as her sessions with me are extended fractionations. Maybe she is used to seeing this work with triggers and did not realize that it works for other methods as well. Goddess X explained that I had become conditioned to being in trance for them and that it did not take much. That is certainly true, and after you have been hypnotized and awakened there is a residual period of wooziness where reinduction is a snap, literally, the memory and feelings of where you were is still there and you get back to it super quickly and minimal encouragement. There is a definite conditioning effect. I don't think I could stay out of trance for long in Goddess B's massage studio. If I were undressed I would have a extreme difficulty because it is so clear to me that when I am there, when I am with her, when I am prepared for the massage, that the mental place for me to be is to be hypnotized and surrendered to her control. I am conditioned. That is also why she can have so much freedom playing with commanding me, because even if some of the commands were awkward or involved things that might make it hard to remain tranced. If I'm in that room in that state I NEED to be hypnotized, so even if I woke up for a moment the room itself, her presence, and my state would rehypnotize me form this conditioning. When I am there, I am in her control. It is that simple.

We discussed the retrancing with her. I asked Goddess B is she had any doubts at all about what would happen to me if she used one of those triggers. She seemed confident that the work, but fretted that she does not yet understand how it works. Well, people are still trying to learn more about how hypnosis works, but it does work.

Goddess X has Goddess B try issuing Goddessy suggestions. (Watching explicit Goddess to Goddess training is like catching an unexpected solar eclipse.) Her attempts:

  • The first try was her fallback suggestions such as taking care of myself
  • The next try was generalities to broad to be actionable.
  • The next try was a specific exercise suggestion. However, it illustrated the dangers of giving me suggestions that affect me outside of sessions because it would have interacted non-constructively with other exercise suggestions I am working on. Do NOT give me suggestions that affect me outside of sessions without checking with me first. No matter how well intentioned, these can cause complications and I need to check each of these suggestions. I cannot enter that surrendered nirvanic state I so need where I do not check each suggestion if during that time I will be given suggestions that need to be checked.
  • The next suggestion was to send her more emails – This surprised me and I probably laughed because I limit these to her. This is both because we have no business interactions outside of the sessions, and because when I’ve sent notes or comments I get back 1 liners such as ‘Monday noon it is”. The one time she did request a communication was so noteworthy I blogged it. I guess she has been enjoying the notes but lacked the self-confidence to make the responses she wanted. Well, I’ll send more emails when I think of her, which is often. I’m also going to resume the efforts I make to try to tease a real response out of her.
I think Goddess X decided that even more explicit training is needed. She took over and ordered me to need to communicate to Goddess B her Goddess status and to get before B on my knees. I end up there holding B’s hands and rambling. Goddess X pointed out that I’m high, that I was experiencing opiates and endorphins, that I was operating out of my right brain. I don’t do drugs, so I can’t compare, but Goddess X is right, this is what I want and is to what I’ve become accustomed or even addicted. After this discussion I’m still rambling on and they realize that they never told me to stop communicating. Hmm, stopping hadn’t crossed my mind. ;->

I’m back in the chair going in and out of trance when we discuss what else Goddess B might do. I mentioned that I’ve suggested pendulums several times but Goddess B is too unsure to try it. OK, now I get to observe (sort of) explicit training on how to use a pendulum. The first is an induction and it is here that Goddess B asked if I was out. Later at my request Goddess X showed Goddess B how to use a pendulum while in trance to burn in a suggestion. I would be looking at that pendulum listening to their suggestion and repeating it, and then being given it again or told to repeat it again. I don’t remember if Goddess X showed her first, but she had Goddess B come over and do two or three suggestions this way. I remember her doing them, I remember the pendulum, I remember repeating the suggestions several times, but as I write this I can’t remember what they were!


Post Notes:

Goddess X has been setting this up for some time. She had been getting massages from Goddess B and saw a need, but could not get Goddess B to agree to pay attention to herself (she is always helping others). So, she brought in Goddess B to help me, and in the process persuaded her to get help for herself.

I'm at more alert trance levels with two hypnotists involved, perhaps because there is more in need of attention.

As I was leaving, Goddess X got a call from Goddess B wanting to be told what had happened.

Well, Goddess X had an hour or two to prepare for her session with Jeff, the Limey bloke, but you know how that turned out.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment