Calling Somebody Mistress or Goddess

The terms Mistress and Goddess are seen many places but I rarely see any definition of what these mean. I do not know what they mean to others, but I have some fairly simple definitions that I personally use.

Before I can call somebody "Mistress" two conditions have to be meet
  1. They must have had me surrendered and in their control
  2. They must have the ability and inclination to do it again
So, if they can and have had me in their power and it is not over yet, then they are my female controllers, my female masters, my mistresses. Anybody else is, at best, a potential mistress.

Note that by these definitions, I might be surrendered and in their control, but uncaring and indifferent about it. You can be in Nirvana but be uncaring about being in their control. Sure you do whatever they tell you, but it might be incidental to your bliss. (In Hypnosis is Nirvana I described it as being so zoned out that you do not have an inner dialog, are unconcerned about whether you have an inner dialog, are aware but do not care about what is happening to you, and are responsive to others.)

In Beyond Nirvana, I discussed how on top of this uncaring nivanic bliss can be imposed alternative goals, alternative roles, even some things along the lines of alternative personas. This could could go in many directions, but one of these directions is becoming an active participant in her control of you, where you are wanting to be in her control, wanting to obey, wanting to serve her, wanting to do whatever she says, helping her establish and deepen that control, and hoping that she will exercise this authority. You get pleasure out of obeying her. She is not justy your female master ("Mistress"), but she is, at least at that time, your inspiration, your purpose for being, your Goddess.

So, like Mistress, before I can call somebody "Goddess" two conditions must be meet:
  1. They must have had me in this surrendered mode where my sole purpose is obeying/serving them
  2. They must have the ability and inclination to do it again
X, B, and N all qualify for both labels. N declines the term Goddess because it has other associations for her that she does not like, but she is reconsidering it given the narrow definition of what it means when I use it.

=====

So is X or N your Mistress? They are potential mistresses for those who find this log fascinating and resonate with its contents. However in my opinion they will not be your mistresses until the following occurs
  1. You have made contact with one of them
  2. The chemistry is right and you proceed
  3. She hypnotizes you
  4. You learn to trust her (she will not suggest trust, that has to come on its own)
  5. You ask her to take control and she accepts
  6. You surrender to her control
  7. You are fulfilled by the experience, want it again, and agree to surrender again
  8. You develop a compulsion to surrender again
Of course, if you get to this stage, you and she will have worked out what term you will use to describe her. If the terms Mistress and Goddess do not describe to you what is happening between you, then you will certainly have found something that fits better for you.

However, even if they are not your mistresses, I don't think anybody would mind if you wanted to refer to them as "Mistress" or "Goddess" in acknowledgement of the role they play for others, but please don’t think it is expected. Feel free to use or not use the “Mistress” term as you see fit. Call them simply X, B, and N, or call them Mistress X, Mistress B, and Mistress N as works best for you. Maybe you will use “Mistress” in honor of the effect they have had on me, maybe out of honor of the effect they could have on you, or maybe you are like me and cannot use that term casually. Do as you see best, you will not be dishonoring them by not using that term, unless, of course, they actually are your Mistresses.

By the way, they hate being addressed in contorted speach such as capitalizing every use of the word "You". They are normal and nice ladies, with a twist. They do not need tapistries and pretensions reminding them of their influence, they are not insecure and in need of reminders. They are aware of their abilities and they know what they can do with and for you.

=====

How I address them verbially is sort of funny. I often use their real first names, but I don't mind also refering to them as Goddess or Mistress. (It surprized me that I don't mind, I'm not normally submissive.) I see these terms when used in awake conversations as acknowledgement from me that they have and will again have this influence. I sometimes hope that when I throw the term in that I'm giving them a bit of a rush from the reminder. Maybe if I time it right and say it just right I'll get a blush.

A funny flip-flop is happening, however. When the terms were first used, "Goddess" or "Mistress" were the rare terms, the special terms, the ones that were our secret, and thus they were the most intimate terms, the ones that most reflected our hypnotic bonds. Now however we have this blog with its signficant and regular readers (some of which are clearly addicted), two of the Mistresses have gone public, and they are working with people who contacted them via me (Deep Trancer) or the blog. The flip-flop is that now the most secret and intimate term for them is their real names. Once "Mistress" was something only I called them, a term unique to our relationship, but now it is their real names that is something only I can call them (within the context of a submissive interaction). Weird. Also strange is that I've never called them "Mistress ". If it is Mistress or Goddess, it is with the names we use in this blog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since you actively obeyed me after you submitted to me and were in my control, you may call me Goddess. I may however, still prefer to sign my name as Mistress N. It does not really matter. What matters to me is that you will submit to me, instantly. That will please me.

5/12/2005 12:22 AM  
Blogger Deep Trancer said...

I think I will use the term Goddess. Besides it fitting our interaction, having one term that applies to all of you will make this blog easier to write!

5/12/2005 8:31 AM  
Comments:
Since you actively obeyed me after you submitted to me and were in my control, you may call me Goddess. I may however, still prefer to sign my name as Mistress N. It does not really matter. What matters to me is that you will submit to me, instantly. That will please me.
 
I think I will use the term Goddess. Besides it fitting our interaction, having one term that applies to all of you will make this blog easier to write!
 
Post a Comment