Mistress N's time

I had a great session with Mistress N. This was our first private 1:1 in person session. I think we were each both anticipating it and uncertain about how it would work. We have great chemistry over the phone and in our two prior short personal interactions. (The last one was not short, but the period in which we were both awake was short.) I was wondering if in person interaction would live up to our expectations, and I suspect that she also had similar questions.

Well, there is no question about it now for me, it was wonderful.

I first waited in her reception area while she wrapped up with a prior client. (I knew this was likely as we had booked back to back to accommodate a schedule restriction on my side.) It was nice to hear random syllables of her voice occasionally come through. She popped out to get some papers before she was completed and was wearing a necklace with a definite jeweled pendent in it and I had to wonder if that would be used on me when she returned.

As I entered her studio, there was definitely some excitement in her voice. We talked briefly about my hypnotizing her last week, how turning the tables was a complete shock to her, that it was a big decision for her to let go, how the forehead tapping helped, and how she learned some things from the experience. (She has been hypnotized before, probably many times, but last week was different in many ways.)

Her induction started with no preamble, was direct and not at all subtle. I was sitting and she came up close to me, had me look in her eyes while pressing down on her hand, pressing harder with each number she counted. She quickly counted from 10 and let my hand drop. My eyes closed, my head dropped, and she helped it sway side to side as she gave deepening commands. Her voice started becoming my world as I relaxed and became more and more comfortable with her and with my trance. She probably did another 10 count somewhere, maybe a stairway thing.

My timeline of events is pretty unclear from here so I'll just include random observations.
  • She commented at several points how she liked to SEE me submit to her. She likes watching me submit.
  • Some testing by lifting and dropping my limp limbs
  • A big theme was wanting to submit to her, wanting to go deeper, and wanting her to be in control. She is my Mistress of relaxation, and no one else can be that. By the end of the session it is clear that we have a pretty clear understanding. I will and must submit to her whenever she wants, I will do whatever she wants during that time, but she will keep me safe and return me later. I like this understanding, there is a gentle comfort and assurance of ongoing comfort in it.
  • I oscillated between being eyes closed and passive and eyes open and obeying something she had said.
  • She and her words became my entire universe, as well as my desire to submit to her.
  • At various points, my arms were made stiff, raised as if by balloons, and crossed. I kept them in whatever position she had last directed them to be until she told me otherwise, so I was at one point getting up and sitting down with arms crossed before me.
  • She bought out an emery board! She did my nails while building on my feelings of submittal to her. Then she had me do her nails. At that point all I saw was her fingers . Those colors in the background were certainly her, but I did not make that connection.
  • We looked a bit for "our thing", something unique to us. Manicures was mentioned but I do those without her so those don't fit. (Post note: maybe the nighttimes calls are "our thing").
  • She asked me what would indicate submission and I ended up kneeling in front of her both as she was sitting and later as she was standing.
  • I combed her hair. I remember feeling a bit uncoordinated and worried that maybe I couldn't be gentle. I wanted to get up and do the back of her head, but I could not get the initiative. I probably could have gladly spent considerable time just combing her, whispering to her, and going deeper, but all to soon I was back in my chair. She also had me comb my hair a bit.
  • She became my teacher at some point and I was looking for missing homework. I had a brief flash of this could be going somewhere interesting, but I don't remember what became of it or how it ended.
  • She disappeared the number 6 and had me count my fingers. As I got to the one past 5 I could not find the number and would instead ramble various confirmations of submission, surrender, of being in her control, of wanting to be there, etc.
  • I got stuck in my chair. I was unable to get my back or legs separated from it, I was stuck there.
  • Later the chair developed a shock as she did some quick trigger. It was one of those things where I knew it was a hypnotic effect, but the knowledge was useless except for allowing me to see the humor in it. I knew what the trigger was, but I reacted again and again when triggered before taking any time to think. I'd hear the trigger and my body would reacte as if the chair had shocked it, and I was left in a standing position to reflect on what happened. That I knew what it was had absolutely no bearing on my reacting less fully when she would redo it seconds later.
  • As the trance went on, I got more conversational and less whispery. This seems to happen to me whenever I've been tranced 30 minutes or longer, I become able to be more alert and talkative, but my initiative, control, and surrender is just as far gone as when I'm passive.
So had I submitted to her? I was definitely doing what she said, and I was doing it instantantly and without questioning. I was also experiencing what she was directing including getting stuck or forgetting, it did not matter if I knew it was a hypnotic effect, I still experienced it. I was blissfully happy being there. The net of it is that I was submitted, I was in her control, and I'm eager to get there again. I love it when she plays with me!

She IS my Goddess, I will submit and obey, and I will actively participate, I want to submit to her, I want to obey her, I want to be in her control. She accepts this and is inclined to do it again. When she decides it is time, I will submit to her instantly.

Thank you, my new Goddess N, My Mistress of Relaxation.

========

In our post trance discussions she asked it I missed the nighttime calls last week. I did! But I knew the reasons for it and was not wanting to add to an already demanding thing.

She then said something that pleased me greatly. She said that she liked seeing me in person but that she would miss the nighttime calls. We left it open but I suspect that I'll have more in person sessions as our schedules permit, and night time sessions as well. Of course there will be fewer nighttime sessions near when there are in person sessions, but there is no particular formula. I prefer it this way, and I suspect she does also. I love the night zaps and sometimes she or I might just need or want one. If she is in the mood, I don't want some predetermined schedule to block her.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Submissive One,

Do not fret. We will still have nighttime calls. I like the spontaneity of it!

You are correct, I was concerned that a 1:1 on face session would change things since I enjoyed the mystery of phone calls. I also enjoyed seeing you submit as you went deeper into trance instantly.

Goddess or Mistress? You will submit to me, you want to submit to me, and you will submit, instantly! I am your Mistress of Relaxation.

5/12/2005 12:53 AM  
Blogger Deep Trancer said...

You know I will, and I also know I will.

5/12/2005 8:40 AM  
Comments:
Dear Submissive One,

Do not fret. We will still have nighttime calls. I like the spontaneity of it!

You are correct, I was concerned that a 1:1 on face session would change things since I enjoyed the mystery of phone calls. I also enjoyed seeing you submit as you went deeper into trance instantly.

Goddess or Mistress? You will submit to me, you want to submit to me, and you will submit, instantly! I am your Mistress of Relaxation.
 
You know I will, and I also know I will.
 
Post a Comment