Mistress Interactions

It is interesting to me how the mistresses and goddesses do read this blog and how they learn from each other. (They are also in frequent verbal communication for any number of reasons).

I naturally spend more time describing session highlights and I think some of these descriptions spur a "hey, I can do that" or sometimes even a "hey, I can do better than that!" reaction from them at times. I have to be careful or what I write about from one session might be taken as a wish list for a different session.

The reality is that they are all going in slightly different but complimentary directions. Goddess B is pure and simple playtime. I go, I get massaged, I enter another mental world, she has fun with me, I have fun doing it, and I return rejuvenated in mind and body. Mistress N is submission with gifts – I just turn myself over to her completely, we both enjoy the interaction, and I come back with interesting hypnotic gifts. (I’d submit to her even without the gifts). I have the most "threads" going with Goddess Mistress X and when we use hypnosis to address anything complicated or more typically therapeutic it is with her. It is by no means only therapeutic, we certainly have fun, and we both are certainly learning. She is the most surprising one in the sense that when I walk into her studio I have the least ability to anticipate what will happen this time. Remember also that Goddess Mistress X and I started with a conventional therapeutic relationship so it is natural that such things with me are associated with her

These comments just reflect the current moment in time. Mistress N could, for example, address the same sort of issues Goddess Mistress X does, but for logistical reasons we do not get the same sort of time together. (And Goddess Mistress X got a considerable head start.) Similarly, Goddess Mistress X could do what Mistress N does. What they are doing with me at any one moment is not a statement of the limits of their skills, it is a statement of what we find mutually interesting.

But they do read of what is going on and talk about it, so what one finds interesting might become interesting to another. (It’s funny, each of them has asked in the last 2 days in one form or another where was the blog entry about something relating to them, the mistresses are hooked.) One thing they all consistently do is adjust. My needs do get meet. (Theirs too.) This makes the multi-Mistress interactions very interesting not only from watching how they inspire each other but in that they are adjusting not based just on their interactions with me but partially also from the interactions of the others with me. I have multiple interactions going, and the interactions are interlinked. None of us knows where this is going, and that’s fun.

===============

By the way, notice how I talked about my needs being meet. I am dealing with light Mistresses, ones whose main goal is to provide help and assistance and not to service their needs at the expense of mine. I see various reports of people stating how they know that their role with their Mistress is to serve her needs, that their needs are irrelevant. To me, this is dark and sick. If any of you readers are dealing with anybody with whom it would be inappropriate to discuss "your needs", then please get out of there NOW. You can do better, much better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, my submissive one. We are light workers first. Your needs are very important to us.

4/26/2005 9:32 PM  
Comments:
Yes, my submissive one. We are light workers first. Your needs are very important to us.
 
Post a Comment