She would have been my first Goddess

I received an invite to join the goddessevilenaslinks Yahoo group. When I asked, it was confirmed that this invite came because of the interest I've shown in hypnosis in this blog.

OK, I accepted the invite and went to go see what was in that group and who this person was. The picture on the groups home page was unfamiliar and similar to many. I’m always concerned about precipitation with those I consider to be into the dark side, so I checked out one of her sites. I then read her “How I Became a Hypnotic Goddess” story and

AHA, I know her!

Or at least I know of her, and I've spent considerable time thinking about her. Let me explain.

In the mid 90's I spent considerable time in Ft Lauderdale and Boca Raton. Time enough to exhaust the tourist value, and not enough time to develop a social network (outside of some regular dance partners at Desperados and elsewhere). I also had the hypnotic submission fetish and no effective outlet for it. This lasted for about 2 years, of which at least 8 months were spent there, generally a week at a time.

About 2 years later, as the web matured, I discovered her. I think she may have had a less out there public persona at that time. She seemed like somebody who had a complimentary interest, the skills to apply it, and she did not set off any alarm bells. I don’t remember her having a dungeon at that time or being into the BDSM side of things, and even though she currently has more of that than I’d personally prefer it is not full of the dark meanness I see so many other places.

There is no doubt that I would have tried to have sessions with her, many of them, had I known of her back then. She well may have been my first Goddess.

I anguished over the lost opportunity when I discovered she had been so near. I've not been back to Florida since but for some time I kept checking on her just in case I got the opportunity again – I was not going to let it go to waste should I get it. Eventually it seemed like Florida was not in my future and I ceased checking.

Then I get this invite.

I do wonder how well it would have worked out. Her current projected public persona may be somewhat extreme for me, but it may be that she works in many modes. It would at the least have been quite educational.

Her group is quite established and while I do not find all of the postings to be interesting (are they ever in any group?) the group seems free of spam and bogus postings and does seem like a good way to stay in touch with new developments.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment