Nighttime submission

This is a follow up to one of the suggestions implanted in Submitting to Mistress N

I definitely went under as she suggested last night, a few moments after I was settled I found I was taking slow deep breaths and after the third I internally whispered that trigger in your voice and I felt a wave of relaxation starting at my neck sending me on my way to a relaxed state where I was strongly feeling her controlling presence. My thoughts were mainly of the feeling of her presence and were otherwise unordered. Of these, the most dominant thought was something to the form of "I will submit to Mistress N, I will follow her suggestions absolutely and instantly" with a vision of an in-person session where she was implanting very very deeply the compulsion to submit and then to please. I'd start to fall asleep and have other thoughts but would "startle" back and fall back into those submission thoughts.

I don't know if it lasted all night as I did fall asleep and stay asleep, but when I woke up there was a feeling of something ending.

I do know that I want to submit to Mistress N, I want her to take me fully under, to make me submit to her and to make re-submittal automatic, instant, and irresistible. I want to please her with this, I need to please her , I desire to please her . I want to follow her commands, doing them absolutely and without question, I want to be made fully hers for her to control and play with as she wishes, to submit everything to her knowing that I will have fun, she will have
fun, and that she will eventually bring me back.

I also know that I'm happy, content, maybe even a bit euphoric about the above.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment