Talking Back

(This is the next in the thread started by "I need to stretch" -- a story of compulsion)

Today was a partial repeat of yesterday, but not as strong. I did have a "need to streatch" thought upon waking up and before I really oriented myself to the day, and my back felt that tightness -- but it was talking rather than screaming. I felt a moment of that hyopno wozzyness when turning on the shower water but not when I got in it. I did not stretch in the shower, I forgot to, but I did later while groming.

It occurs to me that there seems to be two window of opportunity for strong suggested effects.

When I first wake up and before I really orient myself to the day there seems to be a time when suggested thoughts insert themselves. I'm kind of in autopilot mode as I get out of bed, and this auto-pilot seems ready to play your implanted scripts and to do it before I apply consious awareness to anything.

The second is the shower itself -- it is one place where it seems certain that I'll be alone and safe and is one place where some strongly implanted action, even a zombification, is likely to be effective. This also applies but not quite as strongly to the time I'm enter the bathroom to the time I get into the shower. By the time I'm out I'm probably in work/planning mode and suggestions would have a harder time getting their turn.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment