Happy in Submission

Very late last night Mistress N and I discovered that we were both up and active. She was worried that I might not be callable on Friday nights – not a problem. For some reason I was really wanting a call from her yesterday even thought I’d had a very pleasant in person session with Goddess Mistress X that day. With minimal arrangement she told me to “get ready”

I saved all I was working on and got the headset ready and had a minute or two of pleasant anticipation before she called.

I tried to do some small talk but she wasn’t in the mood for that. Her voice changed, and so did I, it hit me like something physical. I’m not sure what she said but before I was totally gone I remember sort of doing a self check and found that my head was hanging limply, my hands and arms were out of the picture, and I was thinking that she had just started. I’m guessing this was less than 30 seconds into it. After that I did not self-analyze much.

My eyes opened and closed a few times at her command, and I was mumbling/echoing/chattering most of the time, but I do not remember much of the specifics of what I said. I’m pretty sure that her suggestions and my echos were along the lines of submitting to her completely and maybe also along the lines of needing/wanting/desiring to please her. I do remember that at some point she said she was pleased and this gave me a “warm and fuzzy”. I think that as I got really deep at one point my voice may have changed to one that was more conversational and less “sleepy”. This has been observed by some of the in-person hypnotists that I can sometimes become more chatty and conversational while still being quite deep. I’m not sure what triggers or enables this, but some of it may have happened last night.

I think she mentioned the manicure – but I don’t think I have any new compulsions there.

Mistress N always leaves me gifts, and I never know what to expect. This time it was to submit to her again as I went to bed (and I have an image of her going to bed happy/content/smirking knowing that somewhere out there I was submitting to her right then.) and that when I woke up I’d have some minutes of deep awareness of my submission and a resulting happiness that would carry me throughout the day.

When I woke up from trance she was already off the phone. I lingered in that pleasant post-hypnotic daze longer than usual before finishing my business and heading to bed. As I left my office area I wondered if I had paid attention to her instructions, or if I was just blessed out. When it was time I found my self saying “I submit to Mistress N” twice and that cycle of half trance half sleep started again. I no longer analyzed it and just enjoyed it.

When I woke up I did take about 5 minutes of just pleasant contemplation of how nice it was to have her call, how nice it was to bliss out into nirvanic submission and how I’m enjoying the purity and simplicity of our hypnotic interactions – I hear that voice, I slip under and submit, I do or absorb whatever she says, and I wake up with some gifts. Pretty cool, huh?

I did have a pretty fun and happy day and so did my family. It helps that tax crunch is over and this was set to be a more fun weekend anyway, but maybe the hypnotic gift had something to do with it – at the minimum it put the workweek behind me.

Thank you again, Mistress N, my mistress of automatic and instant relaxation. Call anytime.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment