Post Sleepwalking Pre Notes

(These are notes to Goddess B before the first session after the sleepwaking one.)

I have a sense that you are on the verge of wanting to do more, of having more playful things to do, things that might build your confidence or restore your ego, but that you are afraid to try them, afraid that I might not like or accept them. You have built up a huge reservoir of good will in me, of brownie points, of acceptance paid for in advance. Know that you can use it. I do trust you, I have no fears of being harmed by any of my interactions with you, I have no concerns whatsoever. In many ways I trust zoning out with you more than even Goddess X because you are not likely to get into complicated therapeutic areas that need to be approached cautiously. If you ask, I will willingly and gladly surrender completely to you, I will do anything you ask, and I'll not fret about having done it. I'll probably have a blast doing it. I encourage you to use my trance in ways that are fun and confidence building for you. Know that you are not harming or short-changing me in the least by so doing.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment