Submitting to Mistress N

Mistress N called my by surprise today for a 20 minute mid-day session. It was not a complete surprise as this was one of her probable times, but it was not really scheduled.

I took a few minutes to drive to a quiet spot and started relaxing waiting for her to call again.

She briefly checked my environment and then started that hypnotic voice of hers – possibly hitting me with triggers, I don’t really remember. She took me down a staircase style induction with me repeating the next number each step of the way along with phrases such as “deeper”. I’m writing this at the end of the day and my memory is already garbled as to the sequence after that.

She asked me at one point if I wanted to go deeper, but that if I did I would have to submit to her and do everything she tells me instantly and without question. I easily agreed. She then doubled by depth witht he N trigger, and I felt a wave pass through me.

I was gloating in nothingness when she had me open my eyes. I thought she might be taking me to a more wide-awake zombification sort of trance but she was instead fractionating – it worked. I was very under, and very much in her control, submitting to whatever she had in mind without bothering with any of those silly, needless, and distracting questions.

With one of the eye openings she had me inspect my nails and decide it was time for a manicure. She set 3:00 as when I would make the appointment and prepared my fingers to relax and submit when it was done. She also set up another nighttime trance, a one night deal only, where I’ll resubmit as I go to bed tonight – it is not clear if this is just for when I fall asleep or if I’ll be submitting all night long. I’ll find out I guess.

She also associated for the day the color green with thinking of her. Well, I have a window that faces a tree with beautiful new green leaves, so I was thinking about her a lot today.

She kept taking me deeper. At one point I was repeating phrases like “I want to please her, I need to please her, I desire to please her, I submit to you Mistress N, I will do everything you tell me instantly and without question”, and I meant them all and felt rushes of goodness from saying them.

I’m tired, and eager to experience her gift, so I’m probably not blogging as well as I sometimes do.

I love submitting to Mistress N! She is quite direct about wanting it, and I'm quite direct about wanting to give it. I hope she is sleeping knowing that I'll be in her submission tonight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will go deeper next time, my submissive one! You will submit to me and hence enjoy it. Is that not so?

4/22/2005 11:28 PM  
Blogger Deep Trancer said...

It is so.

I will surrender to you, I am eager for that next call, and once I hear your voice and those words I go on a trip directed by you and if you stear me deeper then there is where I will go.

4/23/2005 8:24 PM  
Comments:
You will go deeper next time, my submissive one! You will submit to me and hence enjoy it. Is that not so?
 
It is so.

I will surrender to you, I am eager for that next call, and once I hear your voice and those words I go on a trip directed by you and if you stear me deeper then there is where I will go.
 
Post a Comment