Hypnotist Confidence Building Exercise

(Sent to Mistress B)

I have a confidence building exercise for you if you so chose ...

I imagine that there might be some point in a session when you realize that I am "completely under" in the sense that I'm not thinking, not challenging whatever you might say, that your words really are deciding my actions, that I am, at least at that instant and with respect to the commands you had given, truly under your control.

I also imagine that there might be some points in a session where you realize that I am "out", that I am not only "fully under" but that I am so far gone that my memories and recollections will be missing or at least fragmented and inaccurate.

The exercise:
1) Learn to recognize these moments.
Think back on the last few sessions, decide for yourself
At what points was I "completely under"
At what points was I "out"
Use my blog is needed to help

2) Accept that these moments are ok
Looking back and knowing all that you know about
me, ask yourself
Was I ok/comfortable/blissful in these moments?
Were you?
Did these hurt me in any way?
Did they help me?
Did they help you?

3) Learn how to plan these moments
Based on what you have seen and on what you
discover from exercise 1decide what you can
do to cause me to be "completely under" and can
cause me to be "out". Think both on what has
worked before, and on variants that use the
same hypnotic principle and also should work

4) Plan to have fun
Thinking of these moments,
What would be fun/reaffirming/exciting/humorous
for you to have me do when I am "fully under"
and you really are deciding for me

What would be fun/reaffirming/exciting/humorous
for you to have me do when I am "out"

Think of what you might personally like. You will of course use your intellect when deciding which of these, if any, you might actually try, but for the purpose of confidence building you should let your imagination run wild. Imagine yourself as this confident female hypnotic master able to put somebody under or out and have him helplessly and blissfully doing whatever she asks.

I'd love to know if you do this exercise, and of course I'd be mesmerized by anything you wanted to share, but that is up to you. Just please have confidence that you could share if you so chose.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment