The Perfect Mysterious Female Hypnotist

The third possible hypnotist, N, that X mentioned is starting to emerge. (See "The Coolest Mistress".) I've seen her professional web site and found two crude pictures of her somewhere on the net. We have exchanged a few emails relating to technical issues but nothing personal. I know she has read parts of this blog.

I have an appointment to receive a call from her tomorrow and to be alone when this happens.

I really don't know what X and N have planned, and I've not asked. The call could be just a basic hello and get acquainted call, or she may be planning something hypnotic. I know that I will be receptive because I self tranced a few nights ago and managed to stay under for 10 minutes, a rarity for me, just generally daydreaming about being under the control of the three different women. I did not have any specific images or actions, just feelings of one of those women being there and my responding to her. When this image would “wear out” for one and my attention would start to wander, my mind shifted to another, and the mysterious N was one of the three.

By accident or by design, N pretty much represents the perfect mysterious female hypnotist. She is very skilled according to her professional record and according to X and I trust her because I trust X and X trusts her. One of my hypno-fetish things has been to be hypnotized by a mysterious stranger. For example, if I’m riding a train I might daydream about what it would be like if a particular passenger were to hypnotize me. N represents the perfect realization of a mysterious female hypnotist who has the skills and desire to take you deeply under. With N being this perfect I might go really deep.

I like the idea that a "mysterious female hypnotist" that I don't really know might have control over me and might use the hypnosis to establish and reenforce this control. I would be going around knowing that there is somebody out there who can and might put me under at any second and that I'd be essentially helpless to resist because I'd be tranced and compliant before I could form any objections and even before I figured out it was her. I would be watching for her everywhere -- talk about an ongoing surrender! Similarly, she might enjoy knowing that there is somebody out there she can reach out and control whenever she gets the urge. Whenever she is feeling overwhelmed or in need of empowerment, she could just take a break and zap me or at least know that she could. It would be fun to meet her in person someday and to already be conditioned to surrender and turn control over to her. I can see myself rising out of a surprise deep trance and then thinking "Oh, its you. Nice to finally meet you" where I'd be meeting her for the first time but she has already meet me in the form of having me under in front of her and in her total control for a time period of her choosing.

I do not know what N’s personal satisfactions from this may be, I have not asked, and I don’t really want to know yet. I like surprizes. As with X and B, I do hope that she takes joy or satisfaction from the process and I encourage her to have fun. It is almost guaranteed that the more fun she has the more fun I will have.

=====================================================

In the mostly technical emails, N has signed herself as “N”, but I am at a loss of a good cute signature for my replies. “Hypnotically Yours” does not apply, yet, neither does anything else I can think of.

Well, the phone call tomorrow may resolve this.

(See The Perfect Mysterious Male Subject)

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment