Hypnotic Easter Eggs

Mistress X and Mistress B both were surprised yesterday to find out that I had already blogged some secrets about something they were asking about. The entry was back dated so it just fell into the midst of things they had already read and they did not notice it.

I do this from time to time. This blog is for me as much as it is for anything else, and I do go back and change entries (generally adding more observations), or slip a new entry in -- I just created a new back dated entry 2 minutes ago, actually.

The point is that the entries do change. If they change a lot I may add "Revised" to the title, but not always. The changes are just the natural result of my developing more insight, or becoming comfortable with sharing something I previously held back.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment