Through a new door

Today I will have my first in person session with Mistress X since we’ve come to accept “The Mistress Thing” (That was only a week ago? It seems much longer. Maybe it is because I’ve been formally hypnotized twice since then and emailed zapped a few times.)

I have no idea what she has in mind, I have not asked, and she has not hinted.

I’ve basically gone through a door into a new frontier. Others may have explored it, but if so their discoveries are unknown to us. It is like the Louisiana purchase (a pivotal point in United States expansion) – there is lots of new land out there with great riches, some deserts, of which we know only rumors and half-truths. There are so many places to go that it is overwhelming, but almost any direction will lead to great finds.

We will see where she leads me today.


Or am I leading her?


Probably some of both, we are traveling there together . . .
but she is driving.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment