Zombiefication - log part 2

I'm recalling more about the activities I did while zombified 3 days ago. These included
· Breaking down boxes
· Wearing a cap that barely fit
· Going to the front lawn, applying fertilizer to plants, watering them. (Note: In the front outside I'm at some risk of being observed by somebody I know and having to explain later what I was doing and why I was there.)
· Doing similar things in the backyard
· Moving a wet vac

I did not question the activities and did not much look at X (or at any other particular thing). Outside of a few moments string into a rainbow made by a water hose and some talk of being renewed by a garden there was not much hypnotic talk in there at all, no significant ongoing stream of relaxing/surrendering or of being more drawn into the moment. The tasks were incidental to me and I treated them as such.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment