Surrendering to a Massage -- Log

This session was solo with B as a massage session with hypnosis thrown in.

Small pre talk re phrasing of awake 123

To room
Told to undress and get on table
Then given the R trigger
Undressed in semi fog
Got on table, called for B

Almost immediately she hit me with the N trigger and my world changed, she was in charge
She told me she was in charge, that when I was in her room on her table I WILL do whatever she said. Any holding back I was doing ended and I slipped much deeper with this firm statement. I seem to need to know that she wants to or is ready to be in charge.

After indeterminate but not long time asked how I was feeling. I confirmed the surrender.

Given the awake 123 trigger instructions
Triggered. I sat up quickly and was in a daze for a few seconds, then came to realization that B was there and that I’d probably been hypnotized.

She asked if I wanted to discuss my feelings re the trance and I gave some indeterminate answer – I was still somewhat dazed. After a bit more discussion she N’d me. I barely remember starting to slump.

Several more ups and downs before and after turnover, perhaps 6 total. When up, we discussed weather, restaurants, and ???.

Flow of events is hard to reconstruct
Lots of discussion before and after turnover
of being in her control, surrendered, comfortable there
More about this is where I belong when I enter her studio
Lots of reinforcement that I’m taking good care of myself

Turnover while in trance. I don’t remember if my eyes were open.

I think at one point I started saying some of those “what it takes to fully let go” phrases. I don’t know if I was prompted for these.

Eventually given a partial wakeup trigger and half awoke to a sort of semi-alert hypnosis. Given the awake 123 trigger and I sat up and became fully awake but very floppy.

Dressed.

Short discussion afterwards. B liked the pre-session comments as it expands her range.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment