How to fractionate during a massage

(This was a Pre Massage Discussion emailed to B)


I’ve noticed some things. My reaction to your trigger is not as strong as for X or for you when X is there. I loved the sudden wake up and the pleasant disorientation it produced. I loved the firm “you will” statements. I’m glad you prefer to have me in nirvana.

If you feel like it, I have an exercise that should both loosen my muscles, get me conditioned to respond to you, and place me deeply in forgetful nirvana. It may also get you more hypnotic practice.

After getting me under and in nirvana for a while,

  • Reinforce the N trigger. Tell me that it WILL work each time you use it, that I will go instantly limp and deeply under, that I WILL be surrendered into your full control and WILL eagerly do each and everything you tell me. Also tell me that when YOU use it in your studio (or house?) my entire body will go loose and limp
  • Give me a pre-arranged wake signal like "awake 1, 2,3" and firmly tell me that each time I hear it that I will instantly wake up, sit up, and prepare to talk to you
  • Then cycle me about 6 times in quick succession. Wake me up, let me barely get started speaking, and zap me. While zapped reinforce that I will go under for you, will do anything, etc, and that the N trigger will make me even more limp the next time you use it, then wake me up again. You can play with what other suggestions to give me while out and what to talk about while awake.

If this goes as I expect, You will have hypnotically loosened my muscles, I'll be conditioned to respond instantly to you, my memories will be too fragmented to be retrieved in any organized manner, and I'll be profoundly under. (This technique is called fractionation and it is quite effective. The sitting up and going limp is sort of the same thing for the muscles – getting them tensed, then relaxed, then tensed, then relaxed, etc)

Hypnotically Yours,
-- DeepTrancer

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment