Massage Ideas for FunTime

(A communication to B)

X is sick and had to cancel this week (get well X) so I’ve been thinking more about our session. By the way, I’m only just now starting to lose that muscle relaxation feeling, but some of it is still there. I’m also slightly buzzed while writing this. I loved the session and am eager for the next time.

And for some odd reason, I feel like I took care of myself.

Here are some ideas of things to try. Please chose only what you like and please feel free to do things not included here.

I like the toggling between sitting up and laying down. It reflects a shift between passively receiving your touches and commands and actively interacting and carrying out whatever compulsions you placed in my mind. I think we should build on this.

The cycling also took me much deeper, conditioned me to respond to you, scrambled my memory, and loosened my muscles – all good things from my viewpoint.

Here are some ideas of how to build on it. There is more here than fits into any one session, so pick and chose as you see fit

* First, do it again -- incorporate some of this into every session.

* Turn it into a truth serum -- You could start build up an association that I’ll feel so comfortable with you that I’ll be totally open and honest about whatever we discuss. It probably would not be instantaneous, but you could condition me so that before too long I’m sitting there rambling on in total openness and honesty about any subject you chose no matter how normally secret or private it might be.
* Expand on the activities -- instead of what I do on "awake 123" always be talking about something, have me do other things or be experiencing a hypnotic effect. Examples:
o You will stretch your arms, legs, and back. It will feel SO GOOD to stretch each muscle. Awake 123!"
o Your nose itches! Awake 123!
o You need to pee, you can barely hold it, you NEED to pee! Awake 123!
o You can’t move your arms, they are totally limp and useless, they are not responding to you. Awake 123!"

Just be sure to undo any command after you reNirvana me or I might go the rest of the session with an itchy nose or needing to pee. :-(

Giving me the suggestion/command firmly and quickly and not giving me time to think before awakening would help ensure that the suggestion is what is on my mind when awakened and controlling what I will do or feel. This probably works well for simple suggestions. Ones like being so comfortable that I will be totally open and honest are probably best given many times while I’m zonked out.

* Awake is not everything -- try using the sitting up for activities where I’m interacting but still totally tranced and in your complete control. The association then is not one that sitting up implies being awake, but that sitting up implies interaction that is sometimes awake and sometimes not. Here is a possible phrasing of suggestions to get this effect

You have been doing so good with that awake trigger, so good, and it feels so good to respond, doesn’t it? Now I’m going to give you a even more fun trigger, an even more fun one, and one that will be just as compulsive for you, totally compulsive. Are you ready for this fun trigger?

Each and every time I say the phrase "Funtime 123", each and EVERY time I say the phrase"Funtime 123", you will immediately sit up, sitting up just like with that awake trigger, but there will be one big difference, a big difference. The difference is that you will not be awake but will be totally hypnotized and in my complete control, totally hypnotized and in my complete control ready to do everything I command, wanting to do anything I ask, totally hypnotized and in my complete control,. Do you understand? Good, go deeper now, even deeper. When I say this fun phrase you will be so totally under and in my control that the only thing you can think of, the only thing, will be that you are under and in my complete control. All you will be able to think of is being in my complete control and doing whatever I say. This thought will occupy your entire mind, this fascinating thought will demand your full attention. Do you understand? Good. Do you agree with this? Good, that is so good, you will feel so good doing this, it will feel so good. You will be comfortable doing whatever I ask, you will be completely comfortable following my commands no matter what they may be, totally comfortable.

When you sit up for Funtime you will need to show me and show yourself that you are still under, show that you are in my control. You will show this by raising your arms rigidly before you, raised and rigid, just like deeply hypnotized people so often do. Every time you sit up for FunTime your arms will be raised and rigid before you to show how deeply in my control you are. You won’t lower them unless I ask, you’ll love showing me how fully under you are, how fully in my control. And of course you will obey my every command, you will do everything I tell you, automatically and without any reservation.

Do you understand everything I’ve told you? Good. Are you ok with it? Good. Is this what you want? Good. Are you comfortable with the idea of being this deeply in my control? Good, that’s so good, and you will feel so good, so released, doing this. Do you remember the trigger? Good. This trigger is now inside you, it is deep inside you and will take effect every time, EVERY time, I say it. Do you agree? Good.

Funtime 123!

* Your first times with me in FunTime should probably be used to reinforce how I should feel while in funtime. You can also issue direct commands like raising or lowering a limb, parts or all of me becoming stiff and rigid, or moving around.
* Pendulum -- while in funtime you could get some sort of pendulum -- probably one of your pendants, and swing it slowly in front of my eyes and have me watch it. You could be in front of me, or could be out of my line of site by being behind or beside me. While I’m watching you could have me repeat core hypnotic suggestions such as surrendering, being comfortable, and taking care of myself.
* Do a "look into my eyes" thing. While in funtime take hold of my hands or my head and tell me to took into your eyes, to look deeply, that they are all I can see, that I’ll immerse myself totally in them, that I must listen to your voice, look into your eyes and listen to your commands, etc. Then give me core hypnotic suggestions such as surrendering, being in your control, being comfortable, and taking care of myself

Forgetfully touching the butterfly
This is unrelated to the sitting up thing but you might use the awake and funtime triggers in trying it.

I’ve always wondered at how much you can be made to do under hypnosis. Not necessarily big stuff like robbing banks, but small stuff. I’ve wondered if I could resist a hypnotic command when the command is related to something I wanted not to do but which is not core to my ethics or safety. Basically, if it is not central to my being, will I find that I have to do it?

I remember seeing butterfly decorations on your studio wall. (I actually don’t remember much of your studio except for the exercise bike and the table. I could not tell you what the other walls look like.) I hereby resolve to never touch the lowest butterfly on that wall. I’ve decided to never touch that butterfly.

Now, try to get me to touch that butterfly. If you manage it you will have demonstrated to me that hypnosis can change my mind or get me to do things I’d decided against but where those things were not related to my core values, ethics, or safety.

You have many techniques to try

* Just telling me to do it
* Suggestion given just before a awake 123
* Commands while in Funtime -- maybe if needed FIRM commands like "do it now! Move!, do it! touch!)
* Lead my hand there
* Deceive me about what I’m doing-- make me think I’m doing something else or that is not a butterfly, or not the lowest butterfly
* Change my mind -- tell me that resolving not to touch the butterfly was silly and I’ve changed my mind
* Deceive me about my resolve -- persuade me that that I resolved to not do something else, then have me touch that butterfly that is no longer important to me

Of course, my mentioning a technique gives me some resistance to it working, but not total resistance. Try a combination of these and other techniques.

If you do get me to touch that butterfly, the second part of the challenge is to hide this from me. Can you get me to forget that I did it or to think I did something else? My memories are so scattered with the up and down fractionation that this may be easier than it sounds.

Reinforce Letting Go
I previously posted a list of what completing letting go would mean to me. I’ve included the list below. You can take some of these statements (or all of them), rephrase them in a way that makes them yours, and incorporate them into the suggestions you give me during the session

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment