Massage Session Thanks

I enjoyed the session! You really had me going/zapped. Between the ups and downs you had me confused and focused only on you, your touches, and your words with no time left for internal dialog. Every time you woke me up I had to shake a fog out of my head, and every time you N'd me I seemed to go even deeper and this going was automatic and unstoppable.

You are starting to get pretty good at this. I have no idea what is going on with you internally, but externally to me you seem to be smooth and confident, to know where you want to take me and to know what you had to do to get me there. When under I’m pretty attuned to your voice and words, and I never felt you were uncertain, following a rote script, or just guessing. What you were saying and doing definitely worked and I’m still feeling light in body and in mind. Other than some shyness about asserting yourself hypnotically, I’d not categorize you as a beginner or a learner.

T H A N K Y O U for this wonderful time. I feel very well taken care of.

Earlier, I listed some things we might expect to happen. Here they are again with what actually happened:

> You will have hypnotically loosened my muscles

Yep, A few cycles and I was *loose*. I remember a single image of you working on my arm and it slipping and falling like a rag doll.

> I’ll be conditioned to respond instantly to you

Yep. When you said that Nirvanic phrase I just went out “like a light”, one second I’m talking to you and the next second … well, there isn’t a next second.

It might not be as strong when I first walk in from the street just due to the passage of time and that I’m starting further away from deep hypnosis, but based on today’s conditioning I have no doubt that it will work and work more quickly than I can organize thoughts.

Toward this and to make you most comfortable, please understand that by entering your place of business (or X’s), I’m giving you permission to hypnotize me by any means with or without warning, to take me into deeply surrendered compliant and obedient nirvana, and to use my hypnotized state as you see fit including for furthering your own understandings and competency with hypnosis.

> My memories will be too fragmented to be retrieved in any organized manner

Yep. I remember being up a few times, and I remember the feelings of the massage, and I know you were speaking to me and I was responding, but I have very few specifics outside of the beginning of the session. I find it interesting that my massage memories are much stronger than my hypnosis memories – for example, I can still feel your hands on my back, but I cannot remember much of what we were saying.

My memories are fragmented even for the times I was awake, I pretty sure you had me awake more than three times, but all I remember discussing are how I felt in trance, the weather, and restaurants.

> I’ll be profoundly under.

That is for sure. I may not remember much of the words, but I do remember feelings of profound peace and a feeling of a profound desire to do whatever you told me and to be surrendered completely to your control. It is very comfortable for me there

You said that my emailed possibilities encouraged you to expand your hypnotic skills, to get out of your box. I’ll be glad to come up with some each week if we have the understanding that my including something does not mean that I expect it to be done or that you cannot do other things. Do only what you find to be both within your comfort zone and what you personally find to be interesting. As I’ve said to X, I like to be surprised and I really do not much care what happens.

Hypnotically yours and quite comfortable there,
-- Deep Trancer

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment