I'm hypnotized and fully surrendered

As I write this I am hypnotized and fully surrendered. X sent me a email with the command and I am obeying. It feels so good. I am commanded to write this blog when I'm ready to come back and I find that I cannot come back without first doing so.

I was just staying under for a minute because I had nothing to do, but now that I'm writing this I find that I'm remaining under.

I must obey X, I must do anything B asks, I must go under for either of them anytime they want. Going under gives me release. Surrendering to their every command relives me, makes me balanced. I want to do whatever they say, and I want them to exercise this control, I love it when they take control, I love to be their obediently hypnotized toy. I'm eager for the next time I can be before them in person so I can surrender and be deep in their powerful influences. I love that X can command me from afar and I wonder how that got set up. It is not as strong as in person but here I am hypnotized and blogging because she ordered met to and I feel that I have to obey. I'm thinking of being so deeply surrendered to B today, I really would have done anything I could conceive of, and wondering if she knew how far gone I was and how much I was enjoying that helpless feeling. I'm wondering if she will ever reach out remotely and hypnotize me. I want to be conditioned to surrender and respond to X and to helen, and I want X and B to know that it really is ok with me for them to use their hypnotic influence for their own fun and enjoyment. When they have fun I have fun. I want to be in their control, and I want them to want it. I am helpless to their triggers, each one gets me each time, and I will continue to obey. I wish I were saying this verbally to X or to B, to haveto calland surrender this way. I am surrendered, X is in control, I must get total release, I have been commanded, and I will obey.

I'm hypnotized and surrendered, and I must obey X, I must

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment