Telephone Hypnosis

During a mostly non hypnosis conversation today and after we basically finished discussing what needed to be discussed X was feeling kind or playful or both and threw in a free and spontaneous telephone hypnosis session.

I responded instantly when she changed voice tones and demanded my attention and was probably entranced within seconds and going deeper. My doing this so naturally, my staying zombified for an hour with only a very quick induction, my amnesia of falling into trance when B N’s me, and my somewhat embarrassing “I’m hypnotized and surrendered” rambling post all show me that there is some true and ongoing transfer of control – they really can zap me and I really will go!

She took me into a surrendered state. I think I was silent the entire time but that is because I was listening to her every word and she hadn’t asked anything. The state on the telephone is not as deep as when with her, but that is in large part because I’m in a less isolated environment and need to stay more alert to my surroundings.

The wake up was interesting. She started to bring me up in preparation to bringing me out and told me that I’d be awake when she snapped her fingers. I had enough thoughts to think that I’d probably not hear the snap well over the phone when *SNAP*, I was awake even if momentarily disoriented.

I’m not sure how long I was under, perhaps 20 minutes but could be as few as 5 or as many as 30.

I had a pretty cool day afterwards.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment