Having a Ball

There were no sessions with Goddess X or Goddess N last week due to schedule conflicts, but I am booked with both for this week.

My session with Goddess B started with a bit of conversation about the interruption at the end of the prior session. She then triggered me and without any deepening had me go outside to do chores. Asking too much before the trance is established can cause feelings of resentment, but this time it was not so bad as all she had me do was to take me to the garden where she had me pick cherry and regular tomatoes.

Once back inside she directed me to her living room and had me sit in one of her chairs. She knows some things about some problems I have at home so she took this as an opportunity to read from a book of pop psychology. While she meant well, the selection she chose would have been harmful to my family if I had applied it. On the positive side, she did ask me if I would apply these and did not balk when I replied "no" and added that they would do great harm. I do wish she had followed my set of permissions and limits and discussed with me first before attempting to give any suggestions that have effect outside of our sessions.

She took me into her massage studio and had me do the usual preparations. I don't remember any particular focus or exclusion in her enchanting murmurs. After about 15 minutes she gave me a Funtime trigger and had me talk about my weekend. She then zapped me back into passivity and continued with her massage for about 10 or 15 minutes.

Her next thing was interesting. She had me get up in a sleep walk, cover with that wrap-around towel, and then go bounce on a big exercise ball. I'm not sure why, but I was completely into it, or perhaps I should say I was completely out of it. By this I mean I was feeling the bouncing and feeling a strong sense of compulsion to obey, feeling that she was my Goddess, and not feeling or thinking about anything else.


After more time on the table I started to get chatty in that I would echo her suggestions and sometimes add to them, but we were out of time shortly after that.

On a different note, we spent some post session time showing her how I plan to take over the world. (Inside joke.) She had a general idea of my professional activities, but she probably now sees them in a new light.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment