Patience, sleepy one

In today's session with Goddess B she further enhanced her theme of focusing on sleep with no images with a gradual but definite transition to doing whatever she says.

It took me a bit to settle mainly due to some agitation from a parenting issue. It is interesting that I did not mention any of this to Goddess B this time but I had in the prior two sessions and in two different points she gave helpful parent assisting suggestions such as encouraging patience. (I am very patient, actually, with regard to children. However, the shit I am dealing with would exceed the patience of almost anyone and I've gotten some amazement from all three Goddesses when they hear parts of the story.) At some point she had me in a FunTime sit up and listen to various positive statements such as "right now you are where you need to be". At a different point she had me sit up in a sleepwalk and she used a slow pendulum to have me repeat parenting supporting statements. She also include various supportive suggestions in her background murmurs.

In another sleepwalk, she had me pick up and read the writing on a towel (just some advertisement.) I'm not sure the purpose of it except perhaps she wanted to see if I really am opening my eyes in those times. In contrast she used a FunTime (a more alert but still hypnotized state) to have me make a minor adjustment in her bathroom.

I was chatty in the form of repeating what she said in the middle of the session and then became mostly silent until doing the same near the end of the session. There she had me in a sleepwalk just sit up and clap my hands, etc, probably to see how I reacted while so doing. I suspect I was mostly robotic and expressionless as in a sleepwalk I awaken as little as possible and only the bare minimum needed to fulfill the suggestions.

Goddess B has grown in her hypnotic confidence and willingness to work outside of her prior comfort boxes. The massage aspects of the sessions enforce some routineness to them and limits some of the hypnotic options and she has been very creative in finding things that work within these moments. . (She asked before the session if I was benefiting from the massage – in short "yes") Even with the routine, I am probably more interesting than yet another massage client and we may still have some evolving to experience.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment