Distributing Ideas

Goddess B was all business Friday. A small bit of chit-chat and then she gave me the "R" trigger, led me to her massage studio, and gave me her usual instructions to undress and to go deeper as I did so.

On the table her focus was letting go, going deep, surrendering, feeling her touches. She specifically asked me to not have images and later started asking me to sleep. I was definitely buzzing out. Her messages shifted to contain more messages related to doing anything she would ask.

Without warning she gave me the "sleepwalk" trigger and I automatically stood arms out awaiting instructions. She instructed me to cover myself with that towel and I barely opened my eyes as I followed her to the edge of the room, picked up a display towel at her request, walked it to the bathroom, folded it, and returned. It was definitely a walking in my sleep sort of feeling as I needed direction for every part.

After more time on the table I found myself echoing all of her instructions. Interestingly, when I would echo a phrase about going deep her voice would change a bit and she would reinforce it, as if the suggestion was resonating within her. She seemed to clearly want me deep. She also suggested images of white clouds -- nothing more, just white clouds.

Some time later she gave me a "Funtime" trigger with instructions to follow her to her living room. There we sat (where we had played hypnotic UNO in an earlier session) and she told me how to fold brochures she was going to hand out. It was a simple job, but took all of my spare mental resources. She continued to give me a stream of hypnotic murmurs and I repeated many of them. She asked for suggestions on where to distribute them, and I actually came up with one or two pretty good and innovative ideas. It is odd that I could barely place two folds in paper but could be creative about distribution. The mind is there, but the balance of its components is shifted.

It was a very pleasant session for me overall. I was deeply enchanted by the time I was asked to do anything and it all felt natural and desirable.

We will see if she uses the ideas.
Next session with her is Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment