Sandwiched in

Goddess B and I first discussed some external stresses I am undergoing. After about 10 minutes she triggered me, walked me into the studio, and gave me the usual instructions to undress and get on the table.

Her deepening enchantments consisted of her usual encouragements with a focus on totally releasing and sleep and without any particular focus on surrender.

After about 20 minutes of her enchanting massage, she used the sleepwalk trigger. In my stumbling walk I was lead into her kitchen area and as before hit my head on something hung from the ceiling because my eyes are scanning only the floor and even that is intermediate. It did not hurt me or what I hit, I mention it only as an indication of my mindset during a sleepwalk.

So what was her objective this time? She had me make a sandwich, having me take out bread, chose a meat and quantity, chose condiments, etc and apply them. This I did without much question but I was slightly wondering if that sandwich would play a role later in the session.

I was directed back to the table and her enchantments continued. After another 5 or 10 minutes she had me sit up in a sleep walk. I opened my eyes to see a pendulum slowly swinging and her directives were simply to sleep, sleep, sleep. I do react to these directives. It is not the same sleep as you might have at night, but parts of me notably shut down a bit further. My eyes reclosed and my mind was numb. She had me lay back down face up and she resumed with her murmuring massage.

At one point she read some words the thought would apply to the stressful situations we had discussed.

I probably started repeating some of her murmurs but probably not as much as in some earlier sessions. Then a "first for us" happened …

Somebody else arrived and called to be sure she knew they were there, somebody she knew but probably was not expecting at that exact time. In hindsight, given her busy schedule it is surprising that we have had no interruptions in any of our sessions to date.

She had to briefly acknowledge their calls then continued with her usual pattern but stuck to the massage routine. I do not know if she initially had any additional hypnotic interludes in mind such as doing something with that sandwich, but it does not matter. Interruption or not, she continued to give me her full attention for the full expected time.

As I left, she gave me the sandwich to take with me.

I did ask her later in email about the sandwich and her reply was

The purpose of the sandwich was to take care of yourself. Your schedule seemed to be pressed, so having food available, in case you didn't have time to get some, was meant to keep up your energy level, as well as seeing how you function under hypnosis.

I guess I am busier lately and all three Goddesses seem to know it even if I do not say so directly. They know I communicate less, blog less elegantly, and juggle session times and some of them know some details of the other stuff placing demands on me. All have reacted in their own ways. It seems that I not only have three Goddesses, I have three ladies who mother me a bit.

It is funny how different these relationships are compared to what I read about other hypnotic relationships involving submission. I still see serious ongoing debate about whether it is some sort of serious breach just to think that the submissive one has needs. That seems so ridiculous. All of my Goddesses have needs, and so do I. All of my Goddesses have limits, and so do I. As in any healthy relationship we mutually adjust and strive to fill those needs in each other that we can. It seems so easy and natural to do, and I am doing it with multiple Goddesses. Why others miss this baffles me.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment