Handing over Control

I tranced out as I entered Goddess N's studio after spending about 45 minutes on other business with her. She had implanted this trigger in a night call two days before and immediately stepped in to deepen me with her soft voice and light downward touches on my shoulder.

She directed me to sit in her chair and started her session timer – a CD that runs for about an hour so that when the music stops she knows it is time to end the session. (She has never mentioned the CD or what I suspect is its role as a timer.)

Her deepenings were themes of going deeper and deeper, becoming totally submissive, wanting to please her, needing to please her, desiring to please her, going deeper with each breath and suggestion, going into the nirvana of being totally in her control, of doing whatever she would instruct me to do. In her dim studio and with her soft voice it was very easy to fade away to my Mistress of Relaxation.

She had me open my eyes and look to the table next to us where there was a bowl of green and red fruit. (My visual acuity seems to be much less when hypnotized. My eyes are excellent but something about the fog of trance keeps me from observing anything more than the bare minimum needed for the task at hand.)

She wanted me to feed her a grape, but she likes her grapes peeled and of course I desire to please her. With very fumbly fingers I proceeded to peel a grape with as much care as I could. Grapes are not easy to peel in dim light even with full attention, and it definitely took me a long time to accomplish the task. Finally it was ready and I gently feed it to her in two sensual bytes while looking into her eyes.

She snapped her fingers and my eyes closed and I slumped. After a moment of rest she had me again open my eyes and this time look at the strawberries in the bowl. She had me feed her the red ripe strawberry again in two sensuous bytes.

Another snap and another slump and then I was looking at her as she feed me a grape. I savored the flavor and gently and slowly chewed it until another snap and slump. I still had unswallowed grape which she directed me to swallow and I did only with considerable effort and attention.

Again my eyes were opened and I was looking into her eyes as she feed me a strawberry in two bytes. As with the grape, I savored the taste until she snapped again and once again I found it a challenge to finish swallowing.

My eyes were again opened and I was looking at her hands as she fumbled with a small tube. It turned out to be lotion and she wanted me to apply it to her hands and to massage them. My desire was to please her and so I devoted my attention to slowly applying and spreading the lotion while massaging the muscles and trying to draw out the sensual nature of touches to our very sensitive hands and fingers. I would try to slow draw a point of touch from base of her hand along the side of a finger and then back or over to other fingers. First I worked on the bottom of her right hand, then on the top, then on both sides. This was then repeated with the left. All the while I was feeling deeply connected and bonded to this lady who can only be described as my Goddess. It felt timeless.

At several points she directed me to the smell of the lotion and as I sniffed her hand this smell became associated with hypnosis and wanting to please her.

I did have a thought that at least one of my other Goddesses would be envious.

Another snap and more deepening, and then she had me relocate to the massage table that so far had only served as a shelf for her purse. She took my hand and emphisized that it was in her complete control, that she could do anything with that arm, and that I was also in her complete control. I probably repeated some of these ides. She told me that I had pleased her and now she would please me. She then started applying the lotion and massaging my hand. My attention would be on the hand and would fade out for a time and then fade back. She kept talking and suggesting, but I cannot recall any specifics and just remember the pleasant nivanic fog of being in her gentle but complete control and feeling so bonded with her. I did become even more eager to please her, to serve her, to be in her control fully and to need to please her. The time seemed to pass more quickly than it had when I was treating her hands, perhaps this was because of the difference in my level of attention as I was much more passive during this phase.

She woke me up on the table and we chatted briefly as I tried to resist just fading back under, and she told me she had brought those fruits just for this session. She had pondered for several days what she would do in the session. She told me she hand another client due and I jokingly asked if she was cute but of course in reality I do not pay attention to the affairs of her other clients. We completed our goodbyes in her studio and as we walked out to the reception area there were people she recognized, probably her next client, and I left her alone so she could focus solely on them as was appropriate.

I do so appreciate Goddess N and am very grateful whenever we manage to get together.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a magical session. Thank you for sharing.

7/26/2005 12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DT,

I must remember to have you swallow first completely before I snap my fingers.

I use my CD as a sort of hypnotic trigger for both you and I. Now, I am aware that it does run for an hour. Sometimes, I put on the repeat. I have not conciously used the CD as a timer, but now that it is in my conscious mind .....

7/27/2005 9:28 PM  
Comments:
What a magical session. Thank you for sharing.
 
DT,

I must remember to have you swallow first completely before I snap my fingers.

I use my CD as a sort of hypnotic trigger for both you and I. Now, I am aware that it does run for an hour. Sometimes, I put on the repeat. I have not conciously used the CD as a timer, but now that it is in my conscious mind .....
 
Post a Comment