Fixing the Dog

Had a session with Goddess X today (a convention one with the focus on me).

This time the Goddess was graceful, it was the room that was klutzy, but not for long.

We naturally spent some time discussing yesterday's session, what worked, what didn't etc. She thought the insight was brilliant about her downturn coinciding with her interactions with that downer person . She soaked up yesterdays hypnotically delivered messages of love and belief in her and she has been a busy beaver the last day. The discussion was a bit of a brainstorm and in the course of it we found several interesting themes that will find their way into her publications. She loved the dual induction and how it kept her off kilter, and she understands how it is important to humor the hypnotist.

She mentioned a bit of trance literalness, something of which I know the feeling. She had been directed to think of something significant to the problem and she did, but we both forgot to ask her to say it and so she did not. The subconscious mind is literal and it is waiting for instructions.

She noticed that I did not stutter at all during the time of her trance. (I never stutter while public speaking either.) When I stutter or and when I do not intrigues her and I'm sure we will be doing more with it over time.

When she was ready to have the focus purely on me she used the Nirvana trigger. She used a breath focus as she directed me to surrender and submit to her and in a very gentle way kept insisting of a full surrender throughout. She darkened the room and took me deeper still in the chair. She had me become aware of the buzz I sometime develop and had me turn it up.

Her first task for me was to fix her broken dog. She and I basically repeated for an injured hind knee what Goddess N and I had done for Goddess X's spot in her abdomen yesterday. We put our hands on it and directed thoughts and images of the injury healing. Time will see if this helps, but the dog at least enjoyed the experience.

She transferred me to the massage table and had me relax there while she read to me a story/script she plans to use in an upcoming group trance. I knew much of the story due to my knowledge of Goddess X, but it was nice to hear how she had wrapped it. (I discussed some possible tweaks in the post session discussion.)

She used some cycles of opening my eyes, looking for a purple light, and then falling even deeper and more profoundly surrendered.

There was a very nice moment when she put her hand on my forehead, thanked me for being the sort of client and friend I am, and she reiterated her promise that I will never again be without hypnotic entertainment.

She had me stand and take her hand and follow her while still deep and surrendered. I remember feeling unbalanced and awkward, finding it hard to remain upright and to not bump into things. She took me into another room, sat me in a chair and gave me an oversized Teddy bear to hug as if it were her. (Still non-sexual, of course.) She then gave me a series of instructions to slowly count down from 120 and to open my eyes and be surprised that I was in that room. This was partially effective in that there were some feelings of wonder and amusement, but I did have awareness of how I had gotten there. Per her instructions I then found my way back to my normal chair in her studio.

She discussed my writing down ideas for the Mistresses to try and then started the wake up sequence.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment