Tell Us What to Try -- Revised

A problem with being hypnotized so often my Mistresses in communication with each other is that of running out of ideas of what to include. It is not really an issue with Goddess B because her massage therapy routine alone can easily fill an hour. Goddess X and Goddess N are primarily hypnotherapists and have to fill the entire time with their inductions, suggestions, and images.

I'm soliciting my blog readers for ideas of what the Mistresses might include in a session. I'll collect these and express personal value judgments as to if I think if should be tried on me, but then it will be up to the Mistresses to use them or not as and when they see fit.

You are basically being invited to influence the sessions. As you describe what you might want to see or hear about, you will know that there is a chance it may actually happen. The closest analogy is "Experiencing Jeff's Scenario" where I was the live audience for a recording being made of a scenario that was appealing to Jeff. (Which I also liked.) You get the fun of seeing your idea tried and hearing how it affected me.

Your ideas might include dream sequences, specific actions to direct me to take, temporary changes in my attitudes, roles for me to assume, or anything else. However, if must be remembered that the Mistresses do not interact with me sexually or encourage any association between hypnosis and arousal, and ideas that included such things would be ignored as they simply would not fit into our sessions. It will also help to remember that while I surrender deeply during sessions that my surrender is limited to sessions and ideas that involved impacts outside of sessions are unlikely to be tried. The other limitation is that, sadly, dreams are not that real for me – I do not get so immersed in them that I lose awareness that it is a dream, so some very interesting scenarios might be unavailable to me.

Before submitting a suggestion it would help if you read most of the blog. Not necessarily every article, but at least some from each time period including the early stages.

Don't get offended if your idea is not tried, it may be just not a fit for us. The Mistresses and I take responsibility for the decisions of what to include and anything that is included would be done only in a manner that fits our styles. Even those ideas that are not tried on me might be collected and tried on somebody else or even on you. Wouldn't it be interesting if your own idea influenced someone and resurfaced in the future interaction with you?

While this blog does allow comments, blog comments are not the most practical means for a discussion. Please use the fdhypnovideo Yahoo group for comments. I like this group for the reasons discussed in Light FemDom Hypnotic Videos, they meet my criteria for a well moderated non dedicated group, and it is possible that they might even incorporate some of the suggestions into their productions. (The moderator has been asked and is fine with the use of the group for this purpose.)

What can you do with a tranced male? Tell us and maybe it will happen.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment