Diving into Depths

Goddess X gave me a very deep trance today and left some presents for me to use while I'm in Mexico.

She greeted me in a nice exercise suit and we chatted for about 30 minutes about blogs, past sessions, therapeutic approaches to hypnosis, and definitions of hypnosis. We then chatted about a vacation I am about to have at a beachside Mexican resort. She inquired what my plans were, what my family might likely do, and if there was likely to be any romance involved. This lead to some general discussion about the nature of my relationship with my wife.

She triggered me on the chair but quickly transferred me to be face up on the massage table. She darkened the room and sat by my head where she could softly whisper in her sultry voice and take me deep.

Today the goal seemed to be to take me as deep as possible, past the point of physical responsiveness. She took her time and paced me well and delivered messages of letting go even more, going even deeper, relaxing, focusing on her voice, etc. She would vary the timing and voice tones and I’d waver between mini-dreams and focus on her. She did have me surrender and submit, but did not make a big deal out of it or use the surrender directly.

She encouraged me to feel disconnected from my body and almost immediately I did get that deep trance sign of losing track of my body parts – not feeling my hands, feet, or anything below the head. She also had me envision my body disintegrating and me just floating in awareness circling where it had been.

I probably started to snore a time or so and may have ceased breathing for some bits (like with sleep apnea) and disruptions in my breathing did bring me up a few times.

She told me that for the next few days whenever I hear the word "gracias" I'll remember the trance feeling I was having right then. She also gave suggestions encouraging general playfulness while away.

At one point toward the end she told me that I could not move and instantly it became true, I could not even wiggle a finger or toe, it was as if I was wrapped tightly in a painless and exactly fitting cocoon.

She woke me up in layers, having me raise a level then another. At first I was not sure if we were heading toward a wakeup or toward some other interaction but the raising in layers continued until she awakened me fully.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DT;

You know, everyone is very polite in Mexico. Chances are you will be hearing the word "gracias" all day and every day especially if you are a good tipper ; ) You might want to think about making sure that trigger is not traveling with you to the beach side resort. : )!

Paul

6/22/2005 5:10 AM  
Comments:
DT;

You know, everyone is very polite in Mexico. Chances are you will be hearing the word "gracias" all day and every day especially if you are a good tipper ; ) You might want to think about making sure that trigger is not traveling with you to the beach side resort. : )!

Paul
 
Post a Comment