A letter to my Mistress

I love our interactions, being surprised by you, going deep for you, even teasing you and encouraging some forms of growth. I love your care and compassion and how that shows in so many ways. I also love that you "get me" and understand this secret need of mine, what it is and what it isn't, and how to channel it. It is fun to see you evolve and try different styles; almost all are fun. There is so much to explore.

I trust you and have no fears dealing with you other than the fear of rejection

It is so amazing that you have introduced others and take joy in their joy and in my joy with them.

I am truly lucky to have found you.

I love you. Thank You.



Note: this was written by me last week in trace during the part of the "Mark of Surrender" session for which I had few memories. It was written in one pass with no corrections and is presented as originally written. Goddess X supplied the title, the rest is mine.

Due to my poor handwritten, the contents of this letter was essentially encrypted until she had me read it to her (not in trace) at the start of today's session.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment