Goddess B's Simple Solution

I think Goddess B may have found a style that will work well for both of us for awhile. She likes being able to tell somebody what to do (she does not get enough of this and needs practice being assertive) and loves controlling me while I am deep, but I get deepest with her after some massage and session time and by then I'm undressed and this places limits on what she can have me do without exceeding her comfort level. She came up with a simple and effective solution – a wrap around towel thing (with Velcro) to use in mid-session when she wants me moving about.

She tranced me at the door and directed me to the massage room where she instructed me to undress and get on the table under the sheet and call her when I was ready (with the usual instructions that with each item removed I'd go deeper). She then started her usual massage routine (which initially focuses on the upper back) and her hypnotic murmuring to relax, let to, surrender, take care of myself, go deeper, feel her touches, etc and gradually introducing more of the wanting to do anything she asks and wanting to please "Goddess B" (she refers to herself in the third person in these murmurs). So soon I'm drifting away.

"In a moment I am going to give you a command, and when I do you will stand up, walk to the paper shredder, pick up what is on it, wrap it around you and then I'll tell you what to do. Sleepwalk 123." In hindsight, this instruction is notably missing the usual "cover yourself with the sheet". Of course I did exactly as instructed, first getting up, then looking around and thinking something like "She has a paper shredder? Where? Oh, there!" going over and finding the towel wrap thing and putting it on. I'm not sure what she was doing, but massage people have a thing around turnover time where they pick up the sheet in a way that it forms a wall between them and you and she might have been doing this.

Once I had it on I just waited for the next thing and she had me go over to a small desk area, unfold a chair and sit down. She then told me she wanted to record a recipe and I was to write it down. (What is it with my Mistresses and writing? They are all trying it and this shows the communications they have, but I'd think they would also by now discover and communicate that it is illegible.) So without question I recorded the instructions for some sort of Hawaiian salad. My mind was pretty blank, I simply wrote what she said and waited for instructions.

She then returned me to the table and sheet and continued with the massage. She was using imagery related to blue skies and clouds and was not doing the strobbing changing from one scene to another, but the imagery was without context and was not that real to me – if there is a blue sky, where am I – a park, a beach, or ??? and this caused a strobbing effect as my environment shifted among the possibilities. This might have been in part due to some effect of the strobbing last time causing me to be anticipating it this time.

Another command and I'm up, rewrapped in that towel thingy, and back at that desk this time counting the money in a small jar and writing down the total. This normally routine task was actually a bit of a strain, the simple keeping mental tally of where I was and adding by 20, 10, 5, and 1 seemed to be at the limit of my cognitive abilities.


When back on the table she started to emphasize that I wanted to go to sleep, and that I would go to sleep, and this would start a profound shift in me, a deeper focus on just being under her direction. However, she did not stay on the theme for long and something else would interrupt it such as the on again off again blue sky with clouds. Given my submissive nature, she could probably effectively suggest that I sleep and dream of being in her control, doing whatever she asks (not just "wanting to do" but actually "doing", too much emphasis on "wanting to" without instructions that I "will do" starts to seem unbalanced and the lack of balance can be bothersome.) The sleep stuff when it was not interrupted started to feel like a tunnel where I was more fully leaving myself behind and in her control and if emphasized this might be a cool effect.

Turnover time. My sense of time was gone and I was pleasantly surprised that there was still more to come. More massage and more disconnected dreamy deepening. She requested that I go deeper than ever before and once associated this with being more fully in her control.

I found myself getting up and covering again and following her down her hall. I was very out of it and barely opened my eyes enough to not bump into gross obstacles such as walls. In this daze I transferred clothes from her washer to her dryer. If asked, I would not be able to say whose clothes they were, what kind they were, of even if they were for a male or female. I found doing this to be somewhat fulfilling and pleasant, maybe just because I was pleasing her.

Back to the table and more massage. I don't think I said much at all this time until she shifted to a facial massage (which is typically the last think in her pattern) and I probably echoed some of her words about wanting to do anything she asks and might have added some about wanting to be in her control. After 45 to 60 minutes of her enchantment, all I want is to be there and to obey, but then it has to end.

Until next time, that is.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment