Hypnotic Interlude

When you are listening for it, it is surprising how rarely you hear "Gracious" in Mexico, and it was mostly said by my family members which did not seem to count as much as when I heard it from others.

I had my first post-vacation hypnosis session yesterday, with Goddess X. (To be logged later.) This made for a 9-day interval between trances which is not long at all by normal standards but is quite a change for somebody who has been getting tranced 4+ times a week.

I did not miss the trances nearly as much as I would have expected. Some of this probably has to do with being in a generally relaxing environment filled with ocean, pools, and unlimited food and drinks. Some of it has to do with having a different routine in that it may be that even if I were not at a relaxing place but were doing something different (such as visiting national museums) I would still be focused on that and not missing the hypnosis. Some of my not missing it may be that I had reached saturation, the man formerly seeking an oasis in the desert had found it and had quenched his thirst for the moment.

There actually were two things less stressful about not being tranced. The first was not having scheduling worries. One cool thing about the sort of vacation I took was that we could ignore the clock and do things as and when we wished. I don't write about it, but there are complications with arranging things to have the time for 4+ trances a week especially when these arrangements involve multiple other parties. The second was not worrying about this blog. I’ve generally tried to make sure that readers who returned every day or so would always find something new there for them and I can often be found late at night completing an entry.

That said, I am ready to resume my undreamed up immersion in hypnotic fun. While I did not miss it that much in this interlude, it is clear that I would miss it greatly over a longer period. I had enough hypnotized fun saved up to last over an interlude and I did not get the monkey on my back because of this and because I knew that I had multiple ongoing sources of relief still available for me. I can sense that the monkey is still hanging around and if all of this were over he would find a way to again be on my back.



P.S. Funny thing, now that I started blogging again, I have thought of 2 more new articles besides the pending session log. It seems that blogging begets blogging.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment