Fathering Myself

I had a session with Goddess X Thursday.

We discussed a possible session with Goddess N to jointly hypnotize Goddess X. She has already made up her mind to let go for us. However, while she might chose to let go, there are some specific helpful things we will be addressing.

She had me read a letter she was about to post to a group she participates in. I guess it was a test to see if I stuttered while reading it, and I did not. We discussed my stuttering and when it expresses it self and when it does not. It does not bother me and she finds this interesting. Notably I am a very effective group speaker or teacher and have no problems addressing a large room with or without preparation and mesmerizing the audience.

Some discussion of manicures – I need to find a better place.

We discussed what to do this session. She was tired and I suggested that maybe she should chose a theme of mutual interest and trance out with me, but she insisted that this was my time. We discussed possibly trying other styles in future sessions.

After about a half hour of prelim chit chat she triggered me in the chair and spent about 5 minutes deepening me, counting and regulating my breathing, having me put the events of the day behind me, focusing on the sound of her voice and the background water. She then moved me to the table and darkened the room.

She emphasized me being relaxed, floppy, comfortable and reflecting on those terms. She directed me to give myself to her, my thoughts, and emotions, feelings, and to let her nurture me, guide me, comfort me. Losing myself in the experience. Having her voice in my head, cocooning me. Surrendering, letting go. She emphasized that her session room was a place where the rest of the world could go away, where I could relax and completely and fully let go. That each time I enter the room I have the ability to go deeper.

She thanked me for being a good client, for trusting her, for letting go for her. She emphasized that I must obey her, and that this meant that I was compelled to let go.

She placed me in a nature setting and had me approach a child, a younger version of me, and to give that child what he most needed. Interestingly and significantly, I gave that younger me the sort of care and attention I give my children and which was not significantly present in my childhood. I guess that means that I think I'm doing it right. (I have a rather unique history with respect to child rearing and without identifying myself cannot say anything more than I've been a parental influence to many.)

So the net of the session was hypnotic relaxation, bonding, and trying to fill some of the gaps of my childhood. A rather nice and mellow session even if one that is hard to describe.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment