Letting an Attractive Female Drive for a While

Mistress N surprised me by being able to give me an in-person session this week.

We started by spending 30 minutes on some business stuff before starting the real session. She mentioned that there was something she was not sure about and was thinking of asking me but did not want to spoil the surprise. I told her she did not have to ask me. We also discussed some ideas on how we might use blog readers and some of the better open Yahoo groups to influence these sessions. Yes, dear lurker, you may get a chance to see how your favorite ideas play out. Start thinking.

As we started, she had this difficult to describe grin, a "I'm really going to enjoy this" look. She asked me if I wanted to go quickly or slowly and I chose slowly. (I love the slide.) She took my had and set up a three shake thing, one to relax, one to go deeper, and one to fall like a rock.

It is funny how I often think at the start of these trances that I really should better describe how it feels, but later on I just don't feel like it. At the start I still have a side dialog, an observer and monitor of what is happening whereas later this ceases and I'm only on the moment. I felt my head hanging and with every "relax", "go deeper" or other such instruction some part of me noticeably shifted, a muscle in my neck or back would loosen and I'd slump a bit further. Gradually I cease monitoring and just pay attention to her.

She used some "I wonder" questions, such as wondering how hard the gravity could pull on me, how far I could go, etc. I actually found this a bit humorous because one of the symptoms for me of trance is that I cease wondering, cease planning and doing what-ifs, cease any thoughts of the future.

She directed my attention to her hand, which was still holding mine. She described energy flowing from her into it up my forearm, to my shoulders, spreading as I went deeper, and focused and submitted to her. When she told me to submit to her it seemed very natural and soon I was "wanting to please her, needing to please her, desiring to please her".

She asked if it would be ok to take me on a ride in her car. This is a bit of a touchy subject because I have been at risk of being observed in my home town and Goddess X and I have basically written off any excursions out of her place of business. (She once almost took me with her to walk her dog and would have gone to the park at the end of my block – very much "too close to home" for this closet hypnotic submissive.) However, Goddess N's place of business is much further away and I gave her an ok for such excursions.

(Side note: This exchange shows some of the fundamentals of the sort of hypnotic relationships I have with these Mistresses. I was surrendered and submitted to Goddess N, and she could have just told me what she wanted and I almost certainly would have done it. However, while they have control, they have my interests at heart and do not abuse this control and in practice they are very cautious near any likely boundaries.)

She emphasized that to please her that I must appear quite normal to all observers, but that I would be deeply entranced. She emphasized this several times.

When she thought I was ready she instructed me to open my eyes and I followed her out her suite and to her car where she opened the door for me and I settled into the passenger seat, bucked the seat belt, and closed my eyes (without yet really noticing the kind of car it was, btw.) After she got in she directed me to open my eyes and directed my attention to light raindrops on the windshield. I did look at these and while there was background activity visible to me I did not focus on it visually or with my attention.

After a block or so she said something about how I might be wondering where we were going. I had a quick smile because until she said that I had not been wondering and had not noticed that I was not wondering. Sure I was in her car, in her control, and physically going wherever she wanted to take me, but that had not seemed to be worth any mental attention, I was just content to follow whatever she told me to do and truly was not questioning it.

She turned onto a side semi-business street and after a few more turns into a one of those business complexes with many first floor service businesses. I did wonder briefly if she might be taking me to get a manicure, if I might find myself in trance at her direction being manicured by a female clueless to my state.

She moved out of that complex and continued to emphasize that only she and I would know I was in the trance and had me focus on the raindrops or on car wheels. So we ended up at that all too pervasive of stops, a Starbucks. She asked me if I drank things from there and I replied "not today". She gave me a choice of staying in the car or going with her and I opted to go with her. She prepped me further on not letting anybody know and told me what she wanted that day. (OK, I never give out personal details of the Mistresses, but I can probably safely reveal that it was a "tall decafe non-fat latte"). She told me I was going to order for her and had me repeat it several times, perhaps to see if I would be able to pull it off or to get my talker warmed up.

At her instruction, I followed her out the car and through what I more or less remember as a maze – some stairs and turns, nothing out of the ordinary but somewhat mazelike to someone whose sphere of awareness was about 18 inches. We may have passed a person or so, I was not noticing.

I did pay more attention in the Starbucks, one person was ordering and there were 2 or three clerks. I got the order in without anything unusual happening and I followed Mistress N to a side area where she had me face her while she reemphasized that I would remain in trance and not let anybody notice.

When her order was ready she directed me on what additives she wanted in it and how much to stir it – all tasks I took very seriously. Whatever other people were doing in there did not come to my attention.

I followed her back out that maze to her car and again sat down eyes closed. She had me reopen them for the brief trip back to her office. There she had me sit in her car for a few minutes eyes closed, probably looking asleep to any observers. She emphasized that I had been under her control the whole time. Then at her instruction I followed her back through her office suite into her studio and back to that chair.

She asked what one of my favorite spots was and I mentioned a beach in south Florida. She had me envision being there and feeling the surroundings. She emphasized how hot it was and probably was looking for some sort of reaction, but that does not really work on me because I grew up in a very hot location and have retained a knack for not being bothered by heat or reacting to it, so non-reaction is my normal reaction. (To me, 100F is "starting to get there".)

She had me envision an unnamed companion I had not seen for a while sitting next to me, this did not really work for me.

She changed track and had me put on sunscreen and then notice sand in my chair, both of which I reacted to semi-naturally in that dual awareness I sometimes get when hypnotized where I am aware of both the true world and the suggested world (I have only been so immersed in the suggested scene that I lost track of reality once and that was very brief.) I did enjoy having her help put the sunscreen on my back, however.

I have a pending beach trip coming up soon. (That is partly why I've not been as active blogging or in Yahoo lately, I'm clearing things so I can do this trip.) She had me envision having my kids there and building a sand castle with them and watching their water activities. I'm a very active and aware parent so I discussed seriously various aspects of the kid's developmental needs and their likely behaviors and our plans for these likely behaviors, but these details are too person to be blogged and probably not of much interest to hypnofans.

It will be interesting to go a week without hypnosis. Ever since my first 5-for-5 week in early April I've not had a week with less than 3 trances, and most have more. I've gotten very used to easy access to hypnofun and it will be interesting to see how I react to a cold-turkey pause. I'm already set to have two sessions with Goddess X before I go, however, and one with Goddess B.

I do have instructions to remember Goddess N, my mistress of relaxation, at a point during my vacation, so while I may be away from my Mistresses I'll still be taking them with me.

When giving the wake-up instructions, Mistress N encouraged a full memory. She likes the blog and seemed to encourage a full blog entry from this session. I hope I've pleased her.

She started to mentioned how her sessions with me have made her a more competent therapist with her other clients and started to give examples, but I was 10 minutes past my time limit and I had to scurry back to get to my office to not be late for an appointment.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment