Tele-trancing to a raised bar

Goddess N called me by surprise. We started with telephone trances only, but the latest sessions have been in person. However, our schedule does not allow for one this week and she called me around 11:30 pm Monday night.

As usual, I tried to chit-chat and she was not having any of it outside of necessary session mechanics such as getting a good handless mike in place. She then started with instructions to relax, to let go etc.

It is interesting that while these were effective, they were not as effective as before we had had in-person sessions and this is, I think, a matter of rising expectations. Before just getting a call from her was a treat, but now I know what her TREATS are like I can find myself missing them. Along a similar vein, I stopped listening half way through my first playing of a recording from Goddess X, even thought I was there live when it was recorded (it was the one she made with me and Jeff) and I liked it then. I probably stopped because I had been there live and because I'm used to dealing with the live her and the recorded one felt odd.

She did not have me provide much verbal feedback during the call. The cell phone cut off at one point and she might have proceeded for a minute or two before noticing.

The bulk of her messages were to relax, to submit, that I want to please her, desire to please her, and need to please her. I probably echoed some of these toward the end. She also had me imagine her eyes and feel that bond that exists between us.

She left me with instructions to sleep well (perhaps tranced) and to pause and reflect 15 minutes after I awakened that I had submitted.

Well, I did sleep soundly, so soundly I don't know if I was tranced or not. The 15 minutes thing was interesting because it was another case of multiple instructions from different hypnotists for the same time period. I'm still operating on a regularly reinforced compulsion to stretch in the shower and to be briefly but deeply surrendered to another hypnotist. (See "I need to stretch" -- a story of compulsion) The timings of my showers put them in this 15 minutes after I wake up window, so today I ended up stretching and then reflecting on how nice it was to have submitted to Goddess N.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment